Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release Date: 22 Aug, 2012

Buy Link

Special note: comes with a clear slipcase and a booklet

Amazon JP pictures:
81TcV-yt9aL__AA1500_.jpg

91Io4EooSL__AA1500_.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of chipvideo - [WARNING - Peruse at your own risk :hilarious:]

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the shipping cost for only jaws in that case?

Its 2900 yen for shipping 5 items.
They are shipping this and the SPR digipak this week for 1160 yen (580 per item)

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Don't know if this is the right place for this (maybe the ebay thread would be better) but I saw one of these go for £92 on ebay last night.

Rich collectors out there!EEK!

Just wondered if anybody can please confirm if this release is Region free? I know most Universal titles are Region Free but this seems to be showing as Region A locked when i looked. :wtf:

Does it have a UPC or EAN number?

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Just wondered if anybody can please confirm if this release is Region free? I know most Universal titles are Region Free but this seems to be showing as Region A locked when i looked. :wtf:

Its region free. Look at the listing in amazon jp. It there it print.;)

Does it have a UPC or EAN number?

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Its region free. Look at the listing in amazon jp. It there it print.;)

Cheers, i was just a touch concerned as their listing for the standard Jaws Blu ray shows Region A only. :)

I received my copy today and am so impressed by the quality of this release. In terms of "deluxe packaging", I don't think it gets any better than this.

However.....
015.jpg

Amazon is taking care of the problem, but I would've rather had a mint copy. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
sure is. I thought it had made it in 100% mint condition as there were no visible paint chips, dings, or dents. Even the plastic wrapping was in beautiful mint condition. Than I set it down while I grabbed the camera. Picked it back up but this time on it's sides and it made a clicking noise. Of course I was like, "wtf was that?" Than boom, it has a cracked spine. To put it simply, I was :( .

Now I'm hoping someone will cancel an order and I'll be there in time to grab it. Slim chance but it happened with Dark Knight JP.