Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release Date: 22 Aug, 2012

Buy Link

Special note: comes with a clear slipcase and a booklet

Amazon JP pictures:
81TcV-yt9aL__AA1500_.jpg

91Io4EooSL__AA1500_.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of chipvideo - [WARNING - Peruse at your own risk :hilarious:]

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright thanks for letting me know, now I don't have to spend any extras buying this from Japan, because I'm not interested about booklets written in Japanese. :)

Hello fellow ninjas,

Glad to report my Jaws copy came in today and it is GORGEOUS. For a minute I thought I saw a dent, but luckily the plastic slipcover protected it from being dented.:oohyeah: The only imperfection is a small paint chip on the upper left corner, but I can live with that. Other than the paint chip it is flawless in every way. The shipping is insane, so I ordered 3 other items with it. The total came to a whopping $214.45. So glad this came perfect, unlike my Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2 copies and each came damaged:angry:).

P.S.
Anyone have the paint chip issue?

Last edited:
GWTDT seems to have the biggest issue with paint chips out of the Japan SBs. I've had the issue with 2 separate ones and have seen the most posts about them on it. And, it has some of the least actual SB visible too. :( These are not from shipping, but seems to me manufacturing defects.

I got 1 out of 3 mint, so I am happy. All others from Amazon come pretty much mint unless damaged during shipping.

bot, Jaws is in my next order. Looking forward to it. :oohyeah:

I got mine coming in later September a long with the Blade 1,2 steelz, still 3-4 weeks for me to go....unless they decide to ship Jaws quicker!

I got mine coming in later September a long with the Blade 1,2 steelz, still 3-4 weeks for me to go....unless they decide to ship Jaws quicker!

The thing that makes me nervous about these long wait times is when it does go OOS and if you get a damaged one your pretty much SOL.

Plus it could just go out of stock before the rest of the order is available, as they don't hold items until the rest of your order comes into stock.

Plus it could just go out of stock before the rest of the order is available, as they don't hold items until the rest of your order comes into stock.

Yes they do. I had an order with CA on it that finally shipped with an order a week or so after it went OOS. Same thing with TDK, I forgot I had it on a pre-order and it shipped way after it was OOS.

The same happens on Amazon.de. That is why you see OOS items pop back up every once in awhile, because people cancel their orders and it frees up a copy.

I've had the exact opposite happen to me, where an item I ordered while it was in stock, went out of stock while waiting for another part of the order to come into stock, and I just didn't get it.