Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 29, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: UK Exclusive Limited to 2000 - Blu-ray has both 2D and 3D versions of the Film on same disc

Jaws 3.jpg

Last edited:
gand ndemit. So amazon sold out too?
Nooooooooooooooo Have an offer from an ebay seller for 249.99 free postage but ill wait until tonight maybe comes back in stock

Anyone know if the Amazon listing will go live today? Kicking myself for not securing a copy of this earlier
No info yet as to when Amazon UK will go live it could happen at anytime today or over next few days.

As soon as it's noticed that amazon has gone live it will be reported in the threads.

Amazon UK live times can vary a lot a few hours to day's/weeks later.
Sometimes they first to go live but not always.

Reactions: SamB389
Passed this sh*t of a steelbook. Just bought amaray 4K and put it in old Jaws steelbooks and not this shenanigans of clusterf**k

Passed this sh*t of a steelbook. Just bought amaray 4K and put it in old Jaws steelbooks and not this shenanigans of clusterf**k
Indeed, that's my plan(now for the 3rd time the limited edition sold out before had chance to put in an order) as well with the sequels, just need to find the steelbook that holds 4 disc a spindle each side of the steelbook for modification of the Jaws steelbook.

Last edited:
So they really sold all 2.000 copies on ~1 day? Still can’t believe I missed this edition :offtopic: :cry:
If they did they aren't going to resell for much over retail when the secondary market gets flooded but more likely they didn't list all 2000 so it'll hopefully it'll pop up again before release?

Reactions: astycorax