Jaws (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Film Vault Range) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 29, 2024
Purchase links: Vice Press - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV (Pre-order from Monday April 15)
Price: £49.99 (Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition limited to 300 - Hand numbered archival pigment print on 250gm Naturalis Absolute White Matt archival paper.

Jaws.jpg

jaws-film-vault-steelbook-poster-matt-ferguson-florey.png

Last edited:
anyone know why Amazon is cancelling orders
They oversold, must have not had it setup correctly, anyone who ordered approx after 11 am (might be earlier) on 15th April had them cancelled.
I think they were on sale from midnight, wish i had put an order in earlier, got done over with HMV issues that morning. Can always cancel so best just to order everywhere now lol.

They oversold, must have not had it setup correctly, anyone who ordered approx after 11 am (might be earlier) on 15th April had them cancelled.
I think they were on sale from midnight, wish i had put an order in earlier, got done over with HMV issues that morning. Can always cancel so best just to order everywhere now lol.
Makes sense as I still have my space odessy order. All the rest were place a day later and have been cancelled

I had placed an order with all of them together, but they have just cancelled Jaws and Blade Runner, and spared the other five (for now)...no email, no communication of any kind. Really terrible and borderline shady practice...