Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 10, 2023
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $23.84

f43abab4-7f2e-45ed-bf1b-a6cbef06e156.2f4926ec02f1997e24a1005dab8c2e15.png

bca90032-fe1b-44d2-9817-392d6eefa474.66980987268077e38b4b3658daedb583.png
Jeepers-Creepers-Reborn-Walmart-Exclusive-Blu-ray-Steelbook_6e20f279-b4ef-445a-9c30-c0ff8ca975...png

Last edited:
Oh no, this is just a total waste of metal, paint, and labor. I'm glad Walmart is releasing steels for movies that usually wouldn't get such treatment, but this crap is just beyond redeemable.
It's not because it's scary or gory, it is not - it's because it's utter shite, shot on a green screen, streets, cemetery, even a simple hotel room and derelict house is freaking CGI! And everything is stipid. Couldn't even get the song back, so used something ridiculous. It's one of the worst movies I ever watched. 100% bad.
The director must have forgotten he's not filming nazis on the moon, and there are real frackin hotel rooms and rundown houses that they could film in. :facepalm:

Reactions: goufcustom
Oh no, this is just a total waste of metal, paint, and labor. I'm glad Walmart is releasing steels for movies that usually wouldn't get such treatment, but this crap is just beyond redeemable.

It's not because it's scary or gory, it is not - it's because it's utter shite, shot on a green screen, streets, cemetery, even a simple hotel room and derelict house is freaking CGI! And everything is stipid. Couldn't even get the song back, so used something ridiculous. It's one of the worst movies I ever watched. 100% bad.
The director must have forgotten he's not filming nazis on the moon, and there are real frackin hotel rooms and rundown houses that they could film in. :facepalm:
This sounds like what happened after Bloodrayne 1 released. After the 1st film which had cool designs, good actors, n locations just become boring exploration films about killing Nazis.

This sounds like what happened after Bloodrayne 1 released. After the 1st film which had cool designs, good actors, n locations just become boring exploration films about killing Nazis.
No, I was referencing two previous crowdfunded Vueronsola movies Iron Sky, which are pretty awesome, with music by Laibach, but actually required green screens due to subject.

Reactions: JRodDirector
They announced the artwork for the movie its pretty cool. Wonder why we couldn't get the 1st film like this art design on a steelbook?

You know you are bashing a movie made by a Finnish guy ! Be careful now ... :smuggrin: