Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 14, 2024
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $23.99

The Lair of the White Worm.jpeg
The Lair of the White Worm Inside.jpeg b535bf4f-78e8-4daa-b2d2-34aead93b264.2274ed52e37c3bd61ebebdc4b5207c08.jpeg

Hmm, titles I've never heard of unearthed here - there's a lineup/label like that btw.

Are they really going to slap that squished original poster on the inside like that...

Definitely a niche film.
I remember BBC 2 Moviedrome with Alex Cox (yes, that Alex Cox - Sid & Nancy, Repo Man) hosting a whole load of odd, weird, trashy, late night flicks, that opened my mind to all the many types of B to Z movies in existence; all this shown during late nights on the weekends in the early to mid 1990s.
Great TV show.
Great intros
Great movies.

This was one of them.

Not sure I cared for this trash to be honest. Sorry :rofl:

Reactions: leelee17
Great Ken Russell film!
Young Peter Capaldi and Hugh Grant.
Fun movie.
Just wish the cover art was the OG.
Ken Russell made some decent films in amongst the sticky boudoir garbage.

The Devils
Tommy
And
Altered States, are all really very good and worth a watch.

Of course, he also directed the seminal British TV adaptation of Lady Chatterley with a young Joely Richardson :drool: and Sean Bean.
God, I was 14 when that was on TV and I remember the VHS tapes being sneaked around the school yard :rofl:
Racy stuff for 1993.

Very much like the multiple copied VHS tape of Basic Instinct that also got shared around.
The kid who had two VHS players and RGB scart leads, used to rip all the 18 rental tapes from our local store.

Oh I didn't know about that release.
Well I want that steelbook now!
Should we bother @apsmith21 or is this going to be tradewide later...

So I've been only posting GBs now when I can get maybe 6 people so we get a box in shipping and they ship from the warehouse.

If there are a couple of people that really want this I could swing by my local store and get them when they are out

That's how I'm going to approach these things in general, I think.

So I've been only posting GBs now when I can get maybe 6 people so we get a box in shipping and they ship from the warehouse.

If there are a couple of people that really want this I could swing by my local store and get them when they are out

OK; I'm either one of the six or would really like one once released. Cheers!!

I'd definitely be up for a copy of this alongside The Gate (that you're already doing Andy) - love this movie.

Oh I didn't know about that release.
Well I want that steelbook now!
Should we bother @apsmith21 or is this going to be tradewide later...

OK; I'm either one of the six or would really like one once released. Cheers!!

I'd definitely be up for a copy of this alongside The Gate (that you're already doing Andy) - love this movie.

See below