John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Street Date: 8 Jun, 2012
BUY LINK

john_carter1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man Munstarz, DJ... you guys need to stop bumping this thread, lol. Your gonna make wanna get this thing, lol. But I must resist the double dip.

I love this movie. Its a shame to think a 2nd will never be made. Oh well. It was so cool how they pretty much created a whole nother' world in this film so well too.

Just got mine today. It's a really nice Viva. Just disappointing that it has these paint chips on it. Otherwise it could give the Futureshop version a run for it's money.

That was fast shipping. Congrats!
Looking forward to getting mine as well.
So I guess they're all gonna have that imperfection. At least there's no dents. :)

Didn't someone say that the ones with better build quality when to China? Not sure, on that - read it somewhere...

Guess what! I just got this and it's a beauty :oohyeah:

The imperfection is very very minor and on one edge of mine, very pleased with it and it came well protected inside double layers of bubble wraps and then a cardboard box unlike how my T2 Steelbook from Amazon.jp arrived, no box no protection whatsoever but a flimsy thin card-wrap-envelope, I was praying to god while I was unwrapping it and it miraculously arrived mint, seriously though Amazon.jp and A.ca needs to get their acts together and learn from JSDVD and the like as it's shockingly disturbing.

Back to topic, did I say that I'm very pleased with this edition :scat: :D

man Munstarz, DJ... you guys need to stop bumping this thread, lol. Your gonna make wanna get this thing, lol. But I must resist the double dip.

I love this movie. Its a shame to think a 2nd will never be made. Oh well. It was so cool how they pretty much created a whole nother' world in this film so well too.

It's really nice Jay. You can always ask Ne3kid to help source you the Singapore copy as it's the same thing and it's still available;)

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

That was fast shipping. Congrats!
Looking forward to getting mine as well.
So I guess they're all gonna have that imperfection. At least there's no dents. :)

I definitely agree. I think that would be more devastating then the very minor paint chips.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Didn't someone say that the ones with better build quality when to China? Not sure, on that - read it somewhere...

Hey Andy I believe the China version is a totally different artwork per WX. So unfortunately if you want this version you will have to live with some minor paint chips.

Has anyone has experience with JSDVD?

I received a shipping note to pay but I sent them 2 e-mails to cancel my purchase, refund my payment and to not ship it yesterday.

Haven't received a response from them yet. How long does it take for them to get back to me?

Has anyone has experience with JSDVD?

I received a shipping note to pay but I sent them 2 e-mails to cancel my purchase, refund my payment and to not ship it yesterday.

Haven't received a response from them yet. How long does it take for them to get back to me?

They are usually very good with replying to inquiries. I suggest you to login in to your account and check to see as sometimes they will make a note with a reply to your question in there. Hope that helps.

Man this is a nice slip cover. It looks really good from the spine view too!!! Went through and inpsected half my order and only 1 so far has the paint chip problem. Will go through the 2nd half tomorrow. Overall this is a damn nice looking product. Tawain is my country of choice for steels.

I'm presently chasing mine.

Was sent on 9th, arrived in Germany on 11th and passed through 3 cities.
Apparently, JSDVD misprinted the ZIP code.
The EMS office over here was really nice and tracked it.
It's now on its way to customs and I have to wait for a letter from them to pick it up.
Unfortunately, this might take some days (and some additional money).