USA
Release date: June 27, 2008
Notes: Limited quantity of 2000

rambo.jpg

Actual pictures:
rambo1.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo3.jpg

So yeah, I was surprised their was no topic on this one ... it's the holy grail of all things SteelBook. (least, blu-ray steelbook that is.)

Its been sold for $500 and 300 euros just for the empty case alone. Super rare, thought to have been limited to only 2,000 copies.

And this last pic which is nicely laid out came compliments of Tiger, a hardcore collector :)
18968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
775 and over a grand for these crazy crazy i moan when there 16 lol

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

do peeps have there steels on show or stuck in the cupboards like mine

That's awesome! There's a concept artwork on my Enter the Dragon thread. I think it will look good with similar edges but gold not red. Love your avatar btw.

So what's the lowest I can get one of these for? Hopefully under $400 but... I doubt it :hilarious:

A couple months ago Staind had his copy for sale. It was original, it had the stickers and everything. I almost had it, but retracted my offer. I look back and think it is another Steelbook that got away. He had it reasonably priced, very affordable compared to the prices now.

Reactions: Staind and Bluprint
A couple months ago Staind had his copy for sale. It was original, it had the stickers and everything. I almost had it, but retracted my offer. I look back and think it is another Steelbook that got away. He had it reasonably priced, very affordable compared to the prices now.

Got into collecting Steelbooks under a year ago so its many that have got away from me :hilarious: I don't want them all like but owning one Grail Steelbook would be incredible :drool:

Last edited: