USA
Release date: June 27, 2008
Notes: Limited quantity of 2000

rambo.jpg

Actual pictures:
rambo1.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo3.jpg

So yeah, I was surprised their was no topic on this one ... it's the holy grail of all things SteelBook. (least, blu-ray steelbook that is.)

Its been sold for $500 and 300 euros just for the empty case alone. Super rare, thought to have been limited to only 2,000 copies.

And this last pic which is nicely laid out came compliments of Tiger, a hardcore collector :)
18968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to pop this in tonight, have not seen this uncut version so I'm expecting more gore & action :scat:

I'm watching Rambo Uncut version and noticed that both UK one I own & this LE German one have a run time of ~91 mins, so does that mean the UK one is the uncut version too?

I wanted to see more stuff but as I've seen the film (UK BD) over 10x already then I guess no need...anyone plz?

Oh U see, oh well no will watch it again anyway ;)

Thanks for your prompt reply guys, now back to Rambo lol

How come this is so highly sought after? I know it's an older release but it has that hideous blue banner and printed back. The blood effect looks cool but I can't get past those first 2 things.

How come this is so highly sought after? I know it's an older release but it has that hideous blue banner and printed back. The blood effect looks cool but I can't get past those first 2 things.
Wait untill you have it in your own hands. Then you know why.

Limited 2.000-2.500
The silver
The Rain effects
Very nice blood effects
The whole feel of this steelbook
Rich colors

:yeahthat:

- one of the first ever blu-ray steelbook (that was pulled out early @ Amazon.de)
- the blu-banner :drool:
- The red unique title :naughty:
- The Tattoo sticker :p

This and Iron Man FS competes for the king of all steelbooks title ;)

this is a fantastic steel, even if it wasn't rare I would still want this:D only watched the movie a few months ago and was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time.