USA
Release date: June 27, 2008
Notes: Limited quantity of 2000

rambo.jpg

Actual pictures:
rambo1.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo3.jpg

So yeah, I was surprised their was no topic on this one ... it's the holy grail of all things SteelBook. (least, blu-ray steelbook that is.)

Its been sold for $500 and 300 euros just for the empty case alone. Super rare, thought to have been limited to only 2,000 copies.

And this last pic which is nicely laid out came compliments of Tiger, a hardcore collector :)
18968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that is absolutely ridiculos!! but then this is sealed with original stickers which will make it more compared to unsealed.

I have to be honest, I have never really had interest in this steelbook but I am a fan of the Stallone movies.

But after months of thinking, collecting steelbooks, I have slowly turned to actually like this steelbook where it would sit beautifully in my collection.

But the question is would I pay £200 + for unsealed steelbook where I could get around 6-8 sealed mint new ones? But this and Iron man are considered the Holy Grail and what makes steelbook collecting more fun is hunting the rares down, of course for a decent/fair price, until you finally have it in your hands.

As a collector, in my opinion, I must have at least one of the holy grails, sealed/unsealed, on display.

This week I have done it! I had the bulls and nailed this holy grail and hopefully will be with me next week!

When this arrives you be the first to know and finally can be in the John Rambo uncut Amazon.de exclusive owners club along with the other 1999 members.

Will update soon:scat:

I have to be honest, I have never really had interest in this steelbook but I am a fan of the Stallone movies.

But after months of thinking, collecting steelbooks, I have slowly turned to actually like this steelbook where it would sit beautifully in my collection.

But the question is would I pay £200 + for unsealed steelbook where I could get around 6-8 sealed mint new ones? But this and Iron man are considered the Holy Grail and what makes steelbook collecting more fun is hunting the rares down, of course for a decent/fair price, until you finally have it in your hands.

As a collector, in my opinion, I must have at least one of the holy grails, sealed/unsealed, on display.

This week I have done it! I had the bulls and nailed this holy grail and hopefully will be with me next week!

When this arrives you be the first to know and finally can be in the John Rambo uncut Amazon.de exclusive owners club along with the other 1999 members.

Very cool. Show us the pictures when you get it.

Now you need iron man too! Can't have one without the other :naughty:

Congrats though. You'll have a steel that I'll never have.

It's not there yet lol. It's in transit. Fingers crossed anything can go wrong:)

As for IM, you must be joking right? I am poor now after this. There is an IM accepting offers and buy it price at $850 on ebay new and sealed. Too rich for me. This will be the king of purchase.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Iron-Man-...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item4ab587f5fd

That's whay I said. Didn't think I'd ever join the Iron Man club. I'm in it now! Just couldn't stay away from it.

And that listing has been at 850 for a long time. It won't sell for a while.

Someone who can't hold their patience long enough will eventually buy it. Maybe not for that price but it will be very expensive, espeically a sealed mint one and nearly impossible to find. I just put an offer of $500 and was declined automatically:scat: meh. Thought I try my luck and what I thought was an average offer:scat:

Congratulations sunnyx, one of the coolest steelbooks out there, Rambo will be my final piece to complete my holy grail and premium steelbook collection, in time everything is possible, gotta say though IM is in my option is king of the castle, the cream of the crop the best of the lot followed by Rambo ;)

Reactions: sunnyx

Nice, nice welcome to the Rambo Club. Then I know the place where you bought it from. ^^ 455 dollars/230 GBP right? ;)