USA
Release date: June 27, 2008
Notes: Limited quantity of 2000

rambo.jpg

Actual pictures:
rambo1.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo3.jpg

So yeah, I was surprised their was no topic on this one ... it's the holy grail of all things SteelBook. (least, blu-ray steelbook that is.)

Its been sold for $500 and 300 euros just for the empty case alone. Super rare, thought to have been limited to only 2,000 copies.

And this last pic which is nicely laid out came compliments of Tiger, a hardcore collector :)
18968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got that good deal about a year ago. I paid 100€ for my copy of JR. Unfortunately i´m missing the tattoo but that doesn´t make the Steel less rare!

Your right it doesn't make the steel less rare at all. The only issue is when you sell it you won't get as much as what a Ramboo with a tattoo has. If your planning on keeping this you got a great deal :)

Yeah, this rare steelbook is more than great and I still regret not having bought it right after its release. Unfortunately this version must not be sold in German stores because of German film politics. If this were not the case Warner Germany would have let it reprinted so no one would have to spend a fortune to get the first steel version.

My last piece of the puzzle and holy grails is finally coming home to join his big brothers in my complete and humble steelbook collection, will post some shots of it once it arrives with me safely :scat:

My last piece of the puzzle and holy grails is finally coming home to join his big brothers in my complete and humble steelbook collection, will post some shots of it once it arrives with me safely :scat:

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures. I've got several puzzle pieces still to go. Can't wait to get them.

Reactions: DJHilalo
It's enroute 'from Germany/my friend BumBum (huge thanks again for all his help, much respect bud)' with The Mist/Der Nebel 1st print as we speak, wow I'm soooo excited I can't wait, this coming week is soo happening, these two beauties aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Korean RE Trilogy steelbook will be in my possession :oohyeah:

Reactions: Bluprint
It's enroute 'from Germany/my friend BumBum (huge thanks again for all his help, much respect bud)' with The Mist/Der Nebel 1st print as we speak, wow I'm soooo excited I can't wait, this coming week is soo happening, these two beauties aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Korean RE Trilogy steelbook will be in my possession :oohyeah:

Congrats DJ!!!
You'll have to start taking picture of your impressive rare steelbook collection :eek:

Reactions: DJHilalo
Congrats DJ!!!
You'll have to start taking picture of your impressive rare steelbook collection :eek:
Thanks chip, I'm going try & take some shots of my babies pretty soon, lots of stuff but unfortunately not much room to display :rolleyes:

Not a fan of this steelbook but congrats. :scat:

Oh yeah......props to your BumBum! :hilarious:

Congratualtions bud! It's a steel which exceeded my expectations. I'm very pleased with it. The only way to understand this steel is actually have it in your hands. The pics don't really do the steel much justice. I think you have about all the rare steelz there are:hilarious:

Congratualtions bud! It's a steel which exceeded my expectations. I'm very pleased with it. The only way to understand this steel is actually have it in your hands. The pics don't really do the steel much justice. I think you have about all the rare steelz there are:hilarious:
Thanks man and it's so true, you have to hold it in your hands to truly appreciate it, on that note it looks like mine has just arrived :scat:

Can't wait to get home, have three very important & delicate parcels :oohyeah:

You at work at the moment? lol how do you find the time to keep posting and going through threads^^Just go off sick now!