John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 10-15-19

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
2 copies now in hand thanks to @kryptonite

first two members that have joined a GB of mine before, or have GB items pending will get them.

I will not respond to PMs, you will need to reply on this thread quoting THIS POST. I will contact the two members
via PM for payment.

24 hours for payment, I will go to the next person in line if not received.

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.

first two members that have joined a GB of mine before, or have GB items pending will get them.

I will not respond to PMs, you will need to reply on this thread quoting THIS POST. I will contact the two members
via PM for payment.

I'd like one, please! :woot:

andy270282

Premium Supporter
May 13, 2019
Leigh, United Kingdom
Id

via PM for payment.

Id like one too please pal. Thanks

via PM for payment.

Andy, I'd like to purchase a copy please so I can add it to X-Men Dark Phoenix Target and have them shipped before the holiday mail rush. Thanks.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
I'd like one, please! :woot:
Id like one too please pal. Thanks
Andy, I'd like to purchase a copy please so I can add it to X-Men Dark Phoenix Target and have them shipped before the holiday mail rush. Thanks.
Only have two copies - will follow up with @C.C. 95 and @andy270282 for payment soon.

@SavageAmusement - I know @Wreck might have got a copy. perhaps we can see if he can forward that one to me?