John Wick: Chapter 4 (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #44) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 19, 2024
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (same numbered slips) (Pre-order on January 5, 2024, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti) - $92.98 (One Click)
Note: Lenticular slip - 1,600 copies. Full slip - 1,400 copies.
Includes:
- Upsized poster cards 6 ea
- Special gift: rules of engagement cards 24 ea

JW4_4K_풀슬립_팩샷.jpgJW4_4K_렌티풀슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My lenti arrived today too. Great front image and transition. Really clear and sharp, very happy with that. The back is nice enough, flat semi gloss finish, nothing particularly special.

Just to note, these 2 slips are thicker than normal nova slips. They're larger than manta DLs, and a hair smaller than HDZ SLs. They do squeeze into a SCF4, for anyone that uses them.

This is down to the "special gift" cards. The folder is thicker than the previous slips to accommodate the 12 card depth.

Which is irritating for me, as I'd intended to slot the steel and booklet from the initial nova release in here, and sell the 4K steel with gift folder inside FS A. I can't do that now, as the folder is too thick, so I'll have to part with the booklet :(

• Informative
Reactions: yeslek and tommyh84
Mine also arrived but not at home to look at it. Had been planning on removing the lenti edition and extras from the OC box and putting this in its place but that idea sounds like it's out the window now

Thanks a lot @samdavies :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
Mine also arrived but not at home to look at it. Had been planning on removing the lenti edition and extras from the OC box and putting this in its place but that idea sounds like it's out the window now

Thanks a lot @samdavies :cautious:
Removing the o-ring lenti, production notes book, and the poster from the OC? You could try.. I haven't got the box to check, but given the 4K slip size, I'd say it was unlikely to fit.

Yep doesn't fit, it's a nats bollock too thick :(
Ahh thats sh!t. Same story with me trying to fit the folder in the 1080p FS A, tad too thick. I mean I really like this lenti slip, but nova have really titted about with this release. It's not consistent with the other releases at all.

Oh no, I've put all previous UHD Fullslips into One-Click boxes, and was planning on doing it with the 4th!

We're talking about the lenti edition, the FS might just about squeeze in as it doesn't have the lenti stuck on top that adds an extra couple of mm

Been keeping an eye on Yukipalo hoping the lenti would somehow come back in stock and tonight my luck came in.

In case it helps anyone else, it’s still in stock. £54 delivered to the UK. Pretty happy with that.

Also received my lenti... love it apart from the fact the front image and spine of the slip doesn't match the previous releases, so it stands out like a saw thumb :bored:

What is customs to the uk like for this?
I have never received a customs charge for any asian parcel, despite brexit. So I wouldn't sweat it. Even though some should get charged, being marked at $20 goods, Heathrow just seem to ignore parcels from Korea and China. Something from Europe or the US though, always charges :facepalm: :rofl:

lenti is the best jw4 slip imo.. you can actually get a perfectly clear picture without having to tilt it one way or the other like with so many other flipflop lentis (i hate that)

even the full slip isnt as bad as expected.. its heavily textured all around the same way manta has treated the blade runner or inception full slips.. but admittedly i only purchased it because the lenti was already sold out when i realized the sale was live, so i went for the oc

D67C47D5-C83C-4B97-A8E0-4AE3C4A43272.jpeg

95AD3CF4-637E-4840-854C-C755C39548AC.jpeg

03320729-CCCB-4CB8-AD81-C1768F26794F.jpeg

D168AD66-0F82-4A35-ADA9-BBBCB995ED44.jpeg

5D1D9466-E433-457F-932B-3DE55916504F.jpeg

4B85A73B-8EC5-4E18-91BE-748030D8264D.jpeg

6E8BD358-3E2D-4CA3-9AF6-99D4252884C2.jpeg

417A0348-C778-4045-9F25-875D00944846.jpeg