John Wick: Chapter 4 (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #44) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 19, 2024
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (same numbered slips) (Pre-order on January 5, 2024, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti) - $92.98 (One Click)
Note: Lenticular slip - 1,600 copies. Full slip - 1,400 copies.
Includes:
- Upsized poster cards 6 ea
- Special gift: rules of engagement cards 24 ea

JW4_4K_풀슬립_팩샷.jpgJW4_4K_렌티풀슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's horrible, I think I got up twice in my life that early, once for a plane, the other for a court appearance. Doing that every day is murder.
Ah, it's only that early once or twice a month.
I'm an early bird anyway.
Run, Gym. First thing.
I don't think I've slept past 8am since my twenties. :D

It really bothered me that the artwork of part 4 doesnt match with the other 3 so didnt go for it. Steelbooks match good though... bad choices nova..... bad choices
bored ginger snaps GIF

Anyway i am one of those few poeple that didnt think much of the movie. Thought it was the worst off all, so dont feel that bad about skipping it :whistle:

Last edited:
The lenti looks awesome, but I agree, it doesn't match the 1-3 4K lentis at all! That doesn't bother me, as I don't own them, but still.. the back looks to be flat and matte as well.. how odd. All the others have been very glossy and embossed.

Reactions: GrimmReapah
I don't mind it not matching as I bought the first 3 in fullslips, so it wouldn't match for me either way, but I couldn't get that atrocious Fullslip they made this time.
Lenti is great, as if I buy one I prefer transitional ones, and the main thing is steelbooks themselves go together perfectly!

Anyway i am one of those few poeple that didnt think much of the movie. Thought it was the worst off all, so dont feel that bad about skipping it
Kill It With Fire GIF

Reactions: GrimmReapah