Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: June 13, 2023
Purchase links: Walmart
Price: $24.96
Notes: Includes Character Cards
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

4b62c18a-23c6-4467-81f1-7b1ac540845f.b97c210ecdf8a3c349af379371151dd3.jpeg5e06b458-f236-4377-a128-820e1e104720.a15aab411727f70f30a78483cd4cdabe.jpeg1ec535de-d6f1-4136-bfe9-ad53795403da.9011da015e202c073cd25b09beb03f84 (1).jpeg

1679657338529.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's all this drama about measly links or something - has everyone gone mad?
Reddit is making moves to kill off its better 3rd party competitors. Other apps that access Reddit but do it better than the official app. Reddit wants to charge for api access to the point where its competition wouldn’t be able to exist. Reddit is about to Digg themselves into a big hole.

More importantly, do those cards fit inside the steelbook? They look big.
Yes they do.

Don’t link BD, don’t link the bad place, most everyone else is cool. In this example it was like an instagram post

Season 4 Nbc GIF by The Good Place
Wreck and Iron Man often removed reddit links in threads

Does the rule no longer apply do not post other web forums links in threads if that web forum has affiliate links to retailers

Wreck and Iron Man often removed reddit links in threads

Does the rule no longer apply do not post other web forums links in threads if that web forum has affiliate links to retailers

If someone is posting their media then ok but if it’s like check out this discussion thread, or link to Reddit every post they do, then probably no. Lots of new people on here found us from Reddit, so it’s slightly different.

No links to Bd or those other discussion forums.

Context wins the day.

Unboxing Video

Not my video

I really appreciate the efforts… But some unboxing videos are so badly worthless. We don’t see much of the steelbook... It’s more a video of a non stop talking guy.

It’s just like you were filming the first days of a newborn by just focusing on his parents talking and talking and blah blah blah… without showing the baby, or just one short sequence.

I really appreciate the efforts… But some unboxing videos are so badly worthless. We don’t see much of the steelbook... It’s more a video of a non stop talking guy.

It’s just like you were filming the first days of a newborn by just focusing on his parents talking and talking and blah blah blah… without showing the baby, or just one short sequence.
That's exactly why I rarely watch unboxing videos any more... too much waffle about their own opinion etc. I much prefer to just look at photos and make up my own mind about the item.

That's exactly why I rarely watch unboxing videos any more... too much waffle about their own opinion etc. I much prefer to just look at photos and make up my own mind about the item.
yeah, and youtubes a piece of sh1t lately as well.. try skip to the 5sec (out of a 10 minute video) in which you can see the steel and youre greeted *once again* with unskippable ads (for every mouse click *literally*).. and the sections so short you have to click 3-4 times to find it lol

i bet theres like less than 1% of people that actually wants to see and hear the guy talking lol.. self-important tw4ts

yeah, and youtubes a piece of sh1t lately as well.. try skip to the 5sec (out of a 10 minute video) in which you can see the steel and youre greeted *once again* with unskippable ads (for every mouse click *literally*).. and the sections so short you have to click 3-4 times to find it lol

i bet theres like less than 1% of people that actually wants to see and hear the guy talking lol.. self-important tw4ts

Careful some of those self-important twats YouTube influencers are members here :whistle::naughty: