Joker (The Dark Knight) - Museum Masterline 1/2 Scale Series [Prime 1 Studio]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
prime1-joker.jpg

I just hope for collector's sake (and wallet) that Sideshow will distribute as Prime 1 is Japanese... import cost would be insane!!!

@Drum18 Man o Man .... I gotta say it ... I HATE the pose. I don't need sappy depressed Joker in my house! Joker was probably the only other 1/2 scale I would think of ... but I get that pose where its like right before he does actually smile ... but just not feeling it.

no buy.

Joker PF I will. tho I hope it has switch out hand that holding the joker card will get old.

I prefer the pose of this 1:2 compared to the PF, but overal, hate both!!! The likeness of this 1:2 is really good but as you said, why the leaning??? As for the PF, seems the likeness is off and the strange pose kills it for me.

Oh well... no Joker for me... seems like my rule of "no vilains" will stay :p

I think this is better likeness-wise than the PF. But I did notice something I didn't at first, that I don't like.
His gloves are purple like his suit. So his hands kinda blur into his arms...

I was seriously considering this. But I heard that it (along with the Prime One) might be way above the $500 mark (I even heard $1000)- so I went with a 2.0 DX Joker for now.
This is a 1:2 scale... and it should be somewhere around $2k... + shipping...