USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is turning out to be one helluva great looking steelbook! Really creative idea... I just hope the back doesn't disappoint. :ohno:

I wonder what image they will use for the back or if it will continue the wooden look.

I have the beautiful CAV PAL laserdisc set of it. One of the few times the PAL disc walked all over the USA edition. I hoping the blu-ray is too notch because for a SD pressing the laserdiscs is jaw dropping..... even on a 50 inch screen.

You and me too. It's one of those late LD masterpieces.

The blu transfer is excellent. I'm just hoping all the Amaray version extras make it to the steelbook - including the interactive Jumanji game :)

This has huge potential but there are still a few things that could go wrong, so i'm not getting too excited at the moment. We still need more information on the back arwork, the embossing and the finish.

Reactions: lgans316 and bd251
Hopefully there will be some great embossing on this, either way I'll be buying it as my wife loves the film and any film she loves that's out on steelbook i'll get as it means I add to my collection ;).

I'm hoping for a Hook steelbook soon now :)

Reactions: Flloydo and dfoles
This has huge potential but there are still a few things that could go wrong, so i'm not getting too excited at the moment. We still need more information on the back arwork, the embossing and the finish.

I was waiting for this, "negative" ninja" ;)

Still amazed how awesome this inside artwork is- Normally I don't care all too much for such things, going more on the aesthetics of the front/back artwork but this is a beauty...

Usually don't like horizontal artwork but in this particular case if would have made the boardgame-design less cropped if they did rotate it 90°.

Reactions: lgans316