USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover seems a bit off since they left the center art out where the title is. I don't see why they couldn't have kept the full look of the board game.

I love it, it's a nice idea with a really big potential with the right finish, and they worked pretty good trying to adjust the horizontal form factor of the board game, but that empty wooden space in the center… under the title… ehmmm…why?
To fill it I'd work on something like that (look down), maybe mixing a shoot of the inside board design, making the title bigger and moving away from the centre the main character name.

Just my 2cents
View attachment 105832
One can dream! Have you submitted this to Zavvi Head Office?

Sold out? Am I missing something here? :dunno:

I reckon it's another Ghostbusters 2. Or they're pulling an Army of Darkness on us.
I don't think they are to be honest I was surprised it was not sold out quicker
I expected it to be sold out a few days before it was sold out

Its a great film and nice steelbook and its limited

Sold out? Am I missing something here? :dunno:

I reckon it's another Ghostbusters 2. Or they're pulling an Army of Darkness on us.

Of course this was going to sell out long before release date. It's says "Ultra Limited" which most often means only 2K print run.

It has awesome looking front cover artwork and it will be the only known collector's edition blu ray for this movie.

I think Jumanji had a very high number of votes for a steelbook request if I'm not mistaken. I've got 2 on order.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Of course this was going to sell out long before release date. It's says "Ultra Limited" which most often means only 2K print run.

It has awesome looking front cover artwork and it will be the only known collector's edition blu ray for this movie.

I think Jumanji had a very high number of votes for a steelbook request if I'm not mistaken. I've got 2 on order.

Fair enough, but "Ultra Limited" is just a gimmick. Only very few of these so-called "Ultra Limited" releases have sold out. In fact some have had significant price drops and still haven't sold out.

Reactions: lgans316