Jurassic Park Trilogy (G1 Blu-ray SteelBook)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

DK06CTR

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2010
England
Confirmed G1.

looks like the US is getting a steelbook release through best buy same as Canada version G1 ;)

Buy here

Release date of October 25, 2011.

3649137.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip, but at least there is a G2 option, which I know you're taking advantage of :hilarious: Still hoping for G2's in the US in the future, however....

It's a nice looking set. I have two G1's in my collection and must say I don't mind them as much as I thought I would. With that said, I'm going the G2 route for this.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Chip, but at least there is a G2 option, which I know you're taking advantage of :hilarious: Still hoping for G2's in the US in the future, however....

I know. I was just saying that its been what 5 years now since bd has been released. Enough with the damn dvd's and DC inside the bd case. ALso the damn TRIPLE PLAY logos on the damn cover of a steelbook printed is a eyesore. OH well.

Yeah otherwise as it pains me to say this ... this would look good on my shelf next to sucker punch ;p

As much as I understand the hysteria over Sucker Punch (despite it being 'G1') Best Buy will not get my $$$ for this-I'll end up counting as part of the 'demand' for G1's, and that they're 'acceptable' to me,as a collector...no thanks. G2's please-there are plenty of US Steelbook collectors that would be glad to support G2's on our shelves, to match the countless G2's we've had to import from Europe, over the years, LOL

As much as I understand the hysteria over Sucker Punch (despite it being 'G1') Best Buy will not get my $$$ for this-I'll end up counting as part of the 'demand' for G1's, and that they're 'acceptable' to me,as a collector...no thanks. G2's please-there are plenty of US Steelbook collectors that would be glad to support G2's on our shelves, to match the countless G2's we've had to import from Europe, over the years, LOL

Hear hear! DEEBEE for GEE-T00 PRESIDENT! :movie: