Jurassic Park Trilogy (G1 Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray Steelbook)

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/jurassic-park-ultimate-trilogy-future-shop-exclusive-steelbook-2011-blu-ray-blu-ray-disc/m2192440.aspx?path=b9eae938b6ca7dc4903b4962bb57d02aen02

Release date of October 25th, 2011.

jp.jpg

Thanks to Fan_of_Gaming from the BD Forums.

According to a Futureshop empoloyee who is quite credible, There will be a Futureshop exclusive for the Jurassic Park Trilogy.

Guess this makes up for the other copy getting canceled. Can't wait for this one! Will try and update more when more news comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all-a couple of posts were moved to the Tin/Special Ed area for Jurassic Park, as it didn't pertain to the Steelbook. Thanks!

I had hoped each movie would get it's own steel due to the fact that JP4 has been officialy anounced. Oh well , gunna get this anyway :D
I do pray the artwork is not like the ugly red skeleton that we have all seen EEK!

Drum, that looks like a previous release, does not pertain to the FS release.

Thanks for the answer. Was really affraid for a sec. Thought it was announced somewhere official that this was it. Let's play the waiting game then and hope for the best.

as of *RIGHT NOW* this is not going to be blu-ray and is going to be in the USA too and is g1 DVD only.

As of RIGHT NOW there is no plans of this being a blu-ray steelbook in Canada. Whether an order gets placed and things change from here to release I dont know. But I was confirmed at a level higher than what a cpu system at a store says. No disrespect to member "FOG".

as of *RIGHT NOW* this is not going to be blu-ray and is going to be in the USA too and is g1 DVD only.

As of RIGHT NOW there is no plans of this being a blu-ray steelbook in Canada. Whether an order gets placed and things change from here to release I dont know. But I was confirmed at a level higher than what a cpu system at a store says. No disrespect to member "FOG".

Thanks for the information Wreck! I'll be happy with the tin if this doesn't make it in a blu steelbook.