Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
@carllenc this looks nice! I just have two questions:
1. Is it "JURASSIC WORLD FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet 3D + 2D Steelbook Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's foil" or "JURASSIC WORLD FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet + 3D + 2D Steelbook Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's foil"
2. Do you know if the german audio track will be included?
Thanx!

The German Audio Track will not be included

AUDIO:
  • DTS-HD Master 7.1 english
    dts-hd.png
  • Dolby Digital 5.1 czech
    dolby-digital.png
and for the second question;

JURASSIC WORLD FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet + 3D + 2D Steelbook - numbered edition

It will be as Usual, the FullSlip WEA that was just posted as a Picture, will have WWA Steel + Lenticular Magnet (either with flip flop effect or 3D effect only) + Both Disk will be included the Blu-ray 2D and 3D Version and the other little Bonus items that they usually add. all will be seen soon when the beautyshot is revealed.

I mean it's nice and all but... Why put the children on the back? Sort of ruins it for me! I would have liked Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard on the back

Looks nice, would have preferred Chris and Bryce on the back or more dinosaurs, I'll probably be going for this and another premium release for this movie, got to consider cancelling my HMV order now, would rather get a premium package release.

That's a beautiful looking steelbook another beauty coming from Film Arena really liking the art and quality they are coming up with,just awesome thanks for the tag my friend @harry.

Reactions: chunk and harry