Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
Although I'm sure this will look amazing, this is one FAC I will pass on.

Going to stick with my considerably cheaper HMV order which I also got 15% off. And also, none of the rest of my JP steels would match as they have no slips, magnets etc....

Going to stick with my considerably cheaper HMV order which I also got 15% off. And also, none of the rest of my JP steels would match as they have no slips, magnets etc....
What if Filmarena decide to do all the others later buddy , I would be gutted if I missed out on this one then.

What if Filmarena decide to do all the others later buddy , I would be gutted if I missed out on this one then.
Do film arena do back catalogue titles though? Apart from new titles and ones that are currently being re-released (like T3, Commando etc...) I can't think of any back title that they've done.

Apart from maybe Dredd. That wasn't a re-release I suppose.

No need to be concerned about not matching with the JP steels, as this is the first of the JW series of steels ;):LOL:

Reactions: augustus