Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
Release Date is November 4th, 2015..... gotta feeling it will be delayed :naughty:
Yeah probably a bit, unless they happened to have everything printed (e.g. art cards, slip, booklet etc.) before they announced the release.

Reactions: luke98
Release Date is November 4th, 2015..... gotta feeling it will be delayed :naughty:

Yeah probably a bit, unless they happened to have everything printed (e.g. art cards, slip, booklet etc.) before they announced the release.

I prefer FA's delays to insure that Bonus items and steelbooks are at their high standard. They strive to produce quality packages and I don't mind the 2 to 3 times small release date pushed. it ensures trust when purchasing their products (even if they had issues on some releases, I believe this is one company that once they make a mistake it doesn't happen again or they correct it for the next release).

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98
Anybody know how to remove the subscription to this thread? I went to "Watched Threads" & "Watched Forums" and nothing is listing.