Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a decent edition but the full slip isn't the best artwork IMO. The lenti also looks too random. Pass for me but i'm sure a lot of Jurassic Park fans will be happy to have it!

Yeah the lenti is usually the artwork that gets the most critiqued besides the steelbook. It is sometimes the biggest selling point of any release.They missed a big opportunity here for one of the biggest blockbusters of the year.

Looks like a decent edition but the full slip isn't the best artwork IMO. The lenti also looks too random. Pass for me but i'm sure a lot of Jurassic Park fans will be happy to have it!

I know what you mean, at first I was taken aback about those unusual designs. But the more I have been looking at it, the more it grew on me, and I just ended up falling for it.

but then again we were not there behind the scenes when Fa discussed Options with the Distributor, it may not have been their first choice, they don't always agree with the retailer on Artwork choices as we think they do.

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
The lenticular is horrendous. ANYTHING would have been better. The few people trying to convince others and themselves that this odd mash-up actually works is comical. I am glad to see most people on here can see through the hype and see this mess for what it truly is.

I personally have no problem withdraw lenti. I've seen the posters. And I like them. Maybe the cropping shoulda left it like the poster. However it's just my opinion like it's yours not to like them. If everyone always went with what others said it would be a dull world. I mean half the time I watch a movie has a bad review and I like it. Or I see a movie that has a good review and hate it. Just because someone says they like it dosnt mean their trying to get everyone else to. They have their opinion and you yours. There's no right or wrong just personal taste.

Do you actually do anything other than troll the FilmArena topics these days?

@hansgruber As always the need to bring something negative to the forum, at every opportunity, well done mate :thumbs:

As we all know there is a huge difference between mockups and the actual products. Nova, Blufans and others has proved this over and over as well as many other retailers(Including FA). So it is a valid point, for someone to state that we should wait to Properly judge the Package as a Mockup up ''only gives us an Idea of the Package'', an Idea is not tangible like an FAC numbered edition package in hands

Reactions: Steelselecta
This will be another quality release but as I don't have the other JP movies in premium packaging I decided when the other releases were available not to buy them, going to stay content with my new HMV arrival, enjoy your premium FA release. :thumbs:

I'm curious to see how the full slip will turn out on this. FA hasn't disappointed me yet.

It will for sure be a very very nice little Package once in Hands. Can't wait also to see the Package which should be soon...

and I am expecting to be Impressed as I usually am with those FAC, always little treasures they produce :happy:

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
@hansgruber As always the need to bring something negative to the forum, at every opportunity, well done mate :thumbs:

As we all know there is a huge difference between mockups and the actual products. Nova, Blufans and others has proved this over and over as well as many other retailers(Including FA). So it is a valid point, for someone to state that we should wait to Properly judge the Package as a Mockup up ''only gives us an Idea of the Package'', an Idea is not tangible like an FAC numbered edition package in hands

Filmarena mock ups are most times very accurate of the final product. You act as if they are early pencil sketches of the design. Asking people to silence their opinions until a pic of the actual item shows up is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Filmarena mock ups are most times very accurate of the final product. You act as if they are early pencil sketches of the design. Asking people to silence their opinions until a pic of the actual item shows up is ridiculous.

Who let the Raptors out :p

No one is asking anyone to silence their opinions, All Mockups are very well done and very detailed, but it is still a Mockup !!!

Take Nova, Blufans or Nova which their Mockups are all very well done, but when the final product comes out, we are all impressed about how beautiful the real thing is.

I tell you there is no hope, some members no matter how you position it, they just wanna hear what they wanna hear.
But also some members do on purpose to get the negativity going, hence @hansgruber

No one is asking anyone to silence their opinions, All Mockups are very well done and very detailed, but it is still a Mockup !!!

Take Nova, Blufans or Nova which their Mockups are all very well done, but when the final product comes out, we are all impressed about how beautiful the real thing is.

I tell you there is no hope, some members no matter how you position it, they just wanna hear what they wanna hear.
But also some members do on purpose to get the negativity going, hence @hansgruber
?????????????

Reactions: earthscope
Who let the Raptors out :p
More a case of "Who let the troll out?"

The lenticular is horrendous. ANYTHING would have been better. The few people trying to convince others and themselves that this odd mash-up actually works is comical. I am glad to see most people on here can see through the hype and see this mess for what it truly is.

image_zpsluowiypq.jpeg

Oh, and it was perfectly formed, thank you.