Hong Kong
Release date: 19th October, 2015
Purchase link: Novamedia OOS
Price: $39.99
Note: Lenticular slip - 600 copies numbered

12002939_625992504171192_9045389526805118220_n.png

12039356_625992444171198_7252453828497910087_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never known Nova to limit any of their releases to 1 per customer, it's always been limited 1 or 2 per prder.

i did it on my phone too got threw within about 10 minutes. i was at work also had to go sit in the toilets what we do sometimes to get a new release lmao
There is only so long you can sit in the toilet though, i did for about 5 mins then went back to my work. I had to keep checking my phone, while programming my machine and keeping an eye out for the boss. Got to keep my Nova collection going though :hilarious:

Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
i did it on my phone too got threw within about 10 minutes. i was at work also had to go sit in the toilets what we do sometimes to get a new release lmao
There is only so long you can sit in the toilet though, i did for about 5 mins then went back to my work. I had to keep checking my phone, while programming my machine and keeping an eye out for the boss. Got to keep my Nova collection going though :hilarious:
LMAO... :LOL::rofl::hilarious::hilarious: The wonderful world of Steelbook collecting ayy' :D:p The lengths we have to go to in order to secure a copy of a certain release :rolleyes: Such a guilty pleasure... :drool::drool::drool:

Reactions: popeye and harry

Well done ninjas :D:thumbs:

i have only had probably 1 better experience with Nova and that was before they became huge name i think. Today was a cakewalk compared to Drive and avengers

I find this release uninspiring, if you don't get the WWA steel anywhere else and you are getting it with this release I'd say ok, but this release falls flat compared to what some other retailers have done and the extra bonus they have added.

Not to mention, using the same exact artwork, as the North America Amaray Slipcover.

Reactions: AlienKing
I also decided to go for this instead of the FA version. Not impressed with the full slip or the terrible lenticular from them and Nova may have used the same lenticular image as the US amaray slip BUT it will be far superior in clarity and depth in every way. For me this is the version to get and limited to 600 copies...

animation%2016.gif
:whistle::giggle:

Last edited:
I also decided to go for this instead of the FA version. Not impressed with the full slip or the terrible lenticular from them and Nova may have used the same lenticular image as the US amaray slip BUT it will be far superior in clarity and depth in every way. For me this is the version to get and limited to 600 copies...

animation%2016.gif
:whistle::giggle:
Couldn't have put it better myself:thumbs:

Reactions: earthscope