Release date: 19th October, 2015
Purchase link: Novamedia OOS
Price: $39.99
Note: Lenticular slip - 600 copies numbered

12002939_625992504171192_9045389526805118220_n.png

12039356_625992444171198_7252453828497910087_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't get passed billing information. :(
took me ages to get anywhere near entering card details.

Had this and all 3 versions of Drive in my cart, and lost the lot, Nova media can F**k off, load of sh*te.....
Finally got through only to be bounced back & be told that all stock of Begin Again is now gone. What an absolute joke of a website.
aww what, I didnt know Drive lenti's were back on :(

btw, begin again lenti is still in stock for me...what version you after @Strangerbyday

Mate, if it make you feel any better, I have just punched my laptop, compete waste of time, no chance of getting them.....
not exactly, but I share your pain :(

least I managed to get JW
which tbh, if I had to choose between that and Drive, I'd have chosen JW, so cant complain really. just a tad gutted I didnt know

Lucky! You got my Drive!!! :OMG:
I did didn't see any Lenti's but got a Drive 1/4 Slip and Full Slip which had to be just dumb luck with my JP order, I went back and had a Begin Again Full Slip in my cart but they were gone. Can't have it all.

I did didn't see any Lenti's but got a Drive 1/4 Slip and Full Slip which had to be just dumb luck with my JP order, I went back and had a Begin Again Full Slip in my cart but they were gone. Can't have it all.
Well there was only 1 of the Drive Full Slips, so great get :thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: Jaxxx
Got in at the 13 minute mark. Not terrible really.

Can't believe it sold out within about 10 minutes after that though

Well there was only 1 of the Drive Full Slips, so great get :thumbs::thumbs:
I take it back I got a Drive Lenti and 1/4 Slip with my JP it happened so fast I had to double check my order when you said there were only 1 FS I think there were more Lentis like 4 maybe can't remember. Anyway still very lucky.

Honestly, the only tip I have for you is to not bother to avoid the disappointment. Nova can't get their act together when it comes to their servers, so you stand almost zero chance if doing it by phone. Despite the nice package, I'm just going to wait for some other version.

Had a good outcome mate, ordered a copy with my phone took about 10 mins to get paypal to work though. Not that bad compared to other pre-orders i've experienced (Drive and Captain America) to name a couple, will have to use my phone again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a good outcome mate, ordered a copy with my phone took about 10 mins to get paypal to work though. Not that bad compared to other pre-orders i've experienced (Drive and Captain America) to name a couple, will have to use my phone again.

Fingers crossed they don't cancel your orders as official limit was 1 copy per customer

Reactions: popeye and PKAVFC

The re ordering wasn't that bad in the end, but only because I prepared myself for the worst :woot:

you might find one is cancelled mate, Nova have set 1 copy per account. The re ordering wasn't that bad in the end, but only because I prepared myself for the worst :woot:
I have had confirmation for the orders, but is cool if they cancel one. Hoping they don't both get cancelled as i didn't intentionally order two. Time will tell, was crazy trying to order on phone while working, lucky my manager never saw lol

Reactions: PKAVFC