Jurassic World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.5) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: November 2015
Purchase link: Offered exclusively to original Jurassic Park Trilogy buyers.
Notes: WWA steelbook, Limited 300 copies
Bonus: come with loose lenticular sheet, Embossed slipcase, Booklet and Post cards x6

Thanks to @pbtour4il:
DSC_1601.JPG

For more pictures #1, #2, #3,

First Group Buy:
only available to original Trilogy set buyers Group Buy
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/65821/

Second Group Buy:
Coming soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Beauty shot coming soon.
this release only for the Jurassic Park Tri Buyer,not to public.
if you joined that GB,please wait the invoice from Alex.
release date at 25th-30th.

Can't wait to see the beauty shot. Will the invoices automatically be sent to everyone that purchased the Tripack via the HDN GB?

Best wishes,

Michael

Beauty shot coming soon.
This release only for the Jurassic Park Tri Buyer, not to public.
If you joined that GB, please wait the invoice from Alex.
Release date at 25th-30th.

@wxlinkswd Thanks for the news. I'm glad that this is still happening. Looking forward to seeing what HDzeta will be doing with their release.

Seems a bit harsh that those who have profited on this and sold for extortionate prices on eBay will be given the opportunity to do so again for this release.

There will always be those who buy solely with the intention of reselling at a profit.

I'm sure, however, that most of us who obtained the Trilogy still have it in our collections. I certainly still have my copy and I have absolutely no intention of turning it for a quick profit.

With the print run for this being so limited, it's only fair that purchasers of the Trilogy should be given first option, since that policy was made clear right from the outset.

It's unfortunate that those who resold their copies of the Trilogy get to do the same with the sequel but I don't see how that can be avoided. In any event, I imagine that most of us will be getting this to keep.

Last edited:
No,only for JP Tri buyer
Thanks, and what will happen if some people who have bought the JP tri don't want this one, the copies left will be sold on HdZeta website or HdZeta forum or here? Just to know because i have some friends interested by this one (for my personnal case i was in the JP Tri GB and i'm definitly in this one too) and they don't have joined the JP GB.

Reactions: residentevil
Thanks, and what will happen if some people who have bought the JP tri don't want this one, the copies left will be sold on HdZeta website or HdZeta forum or here? Just to know because i have some friends interested by this one (for my personnal case i was in the JP Tri GB and i'm definitly in this one too) and they don't have joined the JP GB.

Come on now, find me one person with the TriPack who doesn't want the JW PRIVATE RELASE EDITION... ;)
image.jpeg

Reactions: luke98