Jurassic World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.5) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: November 2015
Purchase link: Offered exclusively to original Jurassic Park Trilogy buyers.
Notes: WWA steelbook, Limited 300 copies
Bonus: come with loose lenticular sheet, Embossed slipcase, Booklet and Post cards x6

Thanks to @pbtour4il:
DSC_1601.JPG

For more pictures #1, #2, #3,

First Group Buy:
only available to original Trilogy set buyers Group Buy
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/65821/

Second Group Buy:
Coming soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Get it opened :naughty:

I cannot believe how many people as dissing the TRi Pack buyers. It was clearly stipulated then that they would have priority over anyone else and besides how would you feel if you had spent almost £100.00 on the pack and couldn`t complete your collection with Jurassic World. I simply cannot wait for mine but I do feel for those who will be left out and feel short changed

Yes it was said they would get first dibs BUT they never said that it would be EXCLUSIVELY available only to those that had ordered the tripack.

Reactions: jammmy
only 100-105 copies were sold via GB on HDN so technically there are 200 more available elsewhere and maybe they can do a separate GB when everyone makes their decision from the first round

That's not the point I was making. Its the fact that this is not open to anyone who did not buy it through the official HDN GB. So you could have got the trilogy from the secondary market but you are not eligible to buy this steel.
Why are people complaining about this now, HDzeta told people months ago this was going to happen it is not as if this was some big surprise. I'm not positive but I am pretty certain they announced this while you could still order the Tripack so if anyone wanted this that bad then they had to order the tripack, that's it. If you didn't want the Tripack it will be a lot cheaper to order a copy of JP 4 on the secondary market if that is all you wanted.
If I am wrong about HDzeta not telling people that people before the Tripack Group Buy ended, sorry this is part of the land of life isn't fair. There are tons of things in the steelbook world that end up being not fair, relax, this will just be a title you have to hunt for. That happens, most people find that a part of the enjoyment of collecting. Looking for a copy of something you desire and do not have.

GB will open at next week,i'll post all details in this weekend.only for the JP Tri buyer.

Thank you for the awesome news!! Can't wait to see some pics. This film was my favourite film of 2015 and will be one of the few films I don't mind double dipping to get different editions of

GB will open at next week,i'll post all details in this weekend.only for the JP Tri buyer.
Thanks for the update mate, quick question regarding those who got hold of the set through forums/ebay and after the GB on here, with proof of purchase and pictures can one still get on JW GB to get hold of this beauty by any chance? thanks in advance mate :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.