Completed Justified (Season 6) [FX]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
1497546_693824050638071_511977058_n.jpg

Based on Elmore Leonard’s novella Fire in the Hole, Justified was developed by Graham Yost and stars Timothy Olyphant as ‘Deputy US Marshal Raylan Givens,’ a lawman who finds himself drawn back to his home state of Kentucky. This January, Raylan confronts the Crowes, a deadly, lawless family from Florida intent on settling in Harlan with new criminal enterprises in mind. Meanwhile, ‘Boyd Crowder’ (Walton Goggins) struggles to free his imprisoned fiancée ‘Ava’ (Joelle Carter) as he partners with the Dixie Mafia’s ‘Wynn Duffy’ (Jere Burns).

The series co-stars Walton Goggins as ‘Boyd Crowder;’ Nick Searcy as Givens’ longtime friend and boss ‘Chief Deputy Art Mullen;’ Jacob Pitts as ‘Deputy Marshal Tim Gutterson;’ Erica Tazel as ‘Deputy Marshal Rachel Brooks;’ Joelle Carter as ‘Ava Crowder;’ and Jere Burns as ‘Wynn Duffy.’ Yost wrote the pilot and serves as Executive Producer/Writer on the series. Executive Producers on the series include Carl Beverly, Sarah Timberman, Michael Dinner, Fred Golan, Dave Andron, Don Kurt, and the late Elmore Leonard, who passed away during the production of this season. Justified is produced by Sony Pictures Television and FX Productions.

Attachments

• Justified.jpg
    Justified.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be watching it tomorrow or Sunday - finally have a chance to sit down at the TV and see what's on the DVR. EEK! :oohyeah:

I'll have to watch it on blu-ray. I never saw the series until recently. Picked up s 1 & 2 on blu-ray from the black friday sales. Watched the first 2 episodes of season 1 last night, and i definitely like it so far.

I think Justified is a very underrated show. No one I know really talks about it and I think it is a damn shame. I can't wait until I can own all of it on blu-ray! :D

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
I think Justified is a very underrated show. No one I know really talks about it and I think it is a damn shame. I can't wait until I can own all of it on blu-ray! :D

It is a great show. I never watched it until Foxconnect had the first 2 blu-ray season on sale for black friday. Bought them, watched them, loved them. I hope foxconnect will have a similar sale this black friday, so i can get season 3 & 4.

It is a great show. I never watched it until Foxconnect had the first 2 blu-ray season on sale for black friday. Bought them, watched them, loved them. I hope foxconnect will have a similar sale this black friday, so i can get season 3 & 4.

Yeah, I think Fox needs to market this film more! All my friends talk about are the really well marketed TV Shows like Game of Thrones, etc etc (which is awesome too!).

FX Confirms ‘Justified’ Ending With Sixth Season

justified!.jpg

Briefly: Just a week ago we heard that Justified might end with its planned sixth season. (The fifth season just began.) Now FX CEO John Landgraf has confirmed that the show’s sixth season will be its last. Landgraf said, “It was really Graham and Tim Olyphant’s decision … We talked about it a year ago and they felt that the arc of the show and what they had to say (fit better with six seasons than seven seasons). Regretfully, that’s their decision.”

And while knowing that we’ll soon see the last of Olyphant’s character Raylan Givens, it’s probably better to know he’ll go out strong rather than withering away in seasons that keep running just because they can. As Nick Grad of FX said last week, “We like having shows that rate really well, and there’s an instinct that you want it to go on forever. But it doesn’t. … Going out at the right time is going to make your show last forever — we want to make shows that stand the test of time.”

Last edited by a moderator: