Kampf Der Titanen-Clash of the Titans-Crackle Ed (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

And make sure if you want this and are on Ebay, that you ask the seller first, so you don't get the regular non-crackle version....

Reactions: Ross
Sorry to be a pain, if they have any, can these be bought at media markt or saturn or are they Amazon only.

Thanks guys

Sorry to be a pain, if they have any, can these be bought at media markt or saturn or are they Amazon only.

Thanks guys

not sure buts its really cheap on amazon at the moment

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

And make sure if you want this and are on Ebay, that you ask the seller first, so you don't get the regular non-crackle version....

There was only the crackle version released

Thanks guys

If you only order x1 this item, it will cost:

Artikel: EUR 10,06
Verpackung & Versand: EUR 7,20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gesamtbetrag: EUR 17,26
(Rechnungssumme: GBP 15.07**)

It makes sense to order other stuff, the shipping cost remains flat :scat:

If you only order x1 this item, it will cost:

Artikel: EUR 10,06
Verpackung & Versand: EUR 7,20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gesamtbetrag: EUR 17,26
(Rechnungssumme: GBP 15.07**)

It makes sense to order other stuff, the shipping cost remains flat :scat:

Thanks, im close to pulling the trigger on this and Shaving Ryan's Privates, this is such an addiction. :hilarious:

Ordered this along with a couple others i shouldnt be ordering :hilarious:
Hope its the Crackle edition if not is it easy to return ? or too much hassle

Just received an e-mail from ama.de and after checking their stock I will be getting the crackle effect one :scat:

Just received an e-mail from ama.de and after checking their stock I will be getting the crackle effect one :scat:

Hi Ross, I did exactly same like you did, I email them about is there any certainty to get this crackle one but their reply still not give certain answer :(

Here's their reply from them :

Dear Customer

Thank you for writing to Amazon.de.

Concerning "Kampf der Titanen (Steelbook) [Blu-ray]": this edition should have the cover as pictured on our website.

I hope this information is helpful

At their website there are 2 different cover, crackle and normal.. I just hope they send me the crackle one since they already ship to me a few hours ago, but if they send the normal one, well there will be no big deal to me also considering it's low price :hilarious: