Kampf Der Titanen-Clash of the Titans-Crackle Ed (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Yes it comes with a slip case but the slip looks totaly diffrent than the steel itself. It´s a black slip with a symbol on it and the Steel is blue and gold.

Hi Elena, I got the crackle effect 1, it comes with a slip cover, which is where he confusion is coming from, so you should get it as well, lll try to get pics up when I'm home

We all made mistakes - no worries Olena. Everyone should be very happy to get this at an awesome price. It is a beautiful steelbook and I believe when that sequel comes out, this baby could be very well sought after. I cannot figure out how many they have left in stock or printed. Anyone knows?

To those who have received them, enjoy. To those still waiting, rest easy and know it is one heck of a Christmas present!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Hi Ross, mine will arrive after Christmas, but after read several posts above now I can rest easy just like ash said :hilarious:

Merry Christmas to all of you guys, and have a wonderful holiday :)

Got Mine Today ! :scat:

Do i leave it Sealed and Mint .. Or do i dare open :hilarious:

DSCF0475.jpg

DSCF0476.jpg

DSCF0477.jpg

Good point , but the wifey may have a view on that ! :angry:

As this month i've already bought 8 steelbooks with the one above making 9, and i did promise her a new kitchen and various other stuff lol ! ..EEK!

Last edited: