Kampf Der Titanen-Clash of the Titans-Crackle Ed (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

I have 2, ordered 1 from amazon.de and 1 off ebay, both are sealed, mint & crackle, but they both have different wrap on them, and 1 has a sticker on the wrap saying dvd or something, is one older and one newer? like i said they both are crackle, also the one WITHOUT the round sticker has a strip on the wrap to open it and the wrap is folded at the ends while the other one is straight sealed with wrap like vacuum sealed. thinking on which one i should open.

I have 2, ordered 1 from amazon.de and 1 off ebay, both are sealed, mint & crackle, but they both have different wrap on them, and 1 has a sticker on the wrap saying dvd or something, is one older and one newer? like i said they both are crackle, also the one WITHOUT the round sticker has a strip on the wrap to open it and the wrap is folded at the ends while the other one is straight sealed with wrap like vacuum sealed. thinking on which one i should open.

Do both have the FSK sticker printed on the slipcover ?

Thanks

Nice one wouldn't mind getting one for that low price it was listed for couple of months ago, all gone now, oh well FS will have to suffice for now :)

I have both the Canadian version and this one. While the Canadian version doesn't have the mosaic (or crackle) effect to it, it does still have a strong metallic like picture aside from the fact that it is a metal case in itself. This one and the Canadian version are both very nice to have in your collection. If I had to choose over which I like more I could not as they both have there pros and cons to them. I like them both equally.

The "cracked" effect was a really nice surprise when I received mine, I had bought it only because of the artwork, that is very nice too.

I got 5 of these, I sold 4 of them, and 2 of them had the round orange Digital Copy sticker on it. I opened that one and it has the same exact inside art as the vacuumed wrap and it had a bluray booklet advert and the DC code.

OKAY WHY AREN'T THERE MORE CRACKLE STEELBOOKS?!?! i love them so much

have this and 10,000 BC... i really wish there were more steelbooks released like this, there's no way i'd be able to resist them, no matter the price!

please someone explain why there are only two releases with the crackle finish? :(