the-world-end-mondo-poster.jpg

mondo-iron-man2.jpg

Attachments

• ImageProxy.jpg
    ImageProxy.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 358
Last edited by a moderator:
This poster looks incredible in person

I would share some pictures but I haven't framed it yet. I will share a little extra something that came in the packaging .

bu3amaju.jpg
y8utahy7.jpg

Nice, please post pictures when you have it framed. Did you grab any of the Oscar 2013 posters? :)

They are cool. What is Mondo?

Mondo creates limited edition screen printed posters for our favorite classic and contemporary films, in addition to vinyl movie soundtracks, VHS re-issues, and apparel. We also have a permanent gallery space in Austin, TX featuring a mix of original artwork and limited edition screen prints.

Nice, please post pictures when you have it framed. Did you grab any of the Oscar 2013 posters? :)

django was sold out when I went there...

I go to Austin like 2x a year minimum so I may stop in and check out their gallery next time I'm there. I know exactly the street where its located very well.

Man, someone high up pointed me in here. ;) I've known about Mondo prints for a long time and had no idea he had a gallery here. :emb: I've seen his prints at Alamo drafthouse, but they were just for show. Damn, I need to get out from under this Round Rock I live in. ;)

I'd be glad to help anyone out that I can with prints in-stock at the Austin gallary. Be warned though, I now know about this and if there is only 1 that means 1 for me. :p

Man, someone high up pointed me in here. ;) I've known about Mondo prints for a long time and had no idea he had a gallery here. :emb: I've seen his prints at Alamo drafthouse, but they were just for show. Damn, I need to get out from under this Round Rock I live in. ;)

I'd be glad to help anyone out that I can with prints in-stock at the Austin gallary. Be warned though, I now know about this and if there is only 1 that means 1 for me. :p

Thats so cool, i need to visit the gallery someday. I would love to have the Halloween print, but i think its too old to be in-stock :p

Rich Kelly will sell copies of his Django Unchained poster tomorrow (the main edition was released by Mondo during the Oscars). It’s a 24″ x 36″ screenprint, has a small AP edition, and will cost $85. The variant will cost $110. These go up tomorrow (Friday, March 1st) at 11am Eastern Time.

Link

I was so upset when I missed this by 2 mins. Love the colors and metallic inks. Ironically this still hasn't shipped yet.

Man, someone high up pointed me in here. ;)

Oh, I remember that day. The day this whole thing started. Thanks again Mr. High Up! :p

Took long enough, but finally scored it (well the even better variant IMO) :thumbs:

CIMG7845s.jpg

:movie:​

Nice! I have yet to watch the movie. EEK!

EEK! You haven't seen it? EEK! The wife and I are going to see it again on the 25th @ Alamo Drafthouse with the chance of winning a regular version of the print. :thumbs:

Go rent it! It is hunger games on crack. :movie:

EEK! You haven't seen it? EEK! The wife and I are going to see it again on the 25th @ Alamo Drafthouse with the chance of winning a regular version of the print. :thumbs:

Go rent it! It is hunger games on crack. :movie:

And you're giving me the print, right?

I do have the steelbook for it. Think its region b locked though. Thats why i havent seen it.

Reactions: roseart
And you're giving me the print, right?

I do have the steelbook for it. Think its region b locked though. Thats why i havent seen it.

All I hear are excuses. A region free BR player doesn't cost much more than the SB you bought. NetFlix, online, rent, etc.. Many ways to see what all the hubbub is all about. And, the hubbub is warranted!

We'll see if I win first, then we can discuss in the new print trading thread. :p

Iron Man by Kevin Tong 12'

Iron Man print done by Kevin Tong for the Avengers event at Mondo in 2012.

Regular Edition, print run of 345

mond-iron-man1.jpg

Variant Edition, print run of 120

mondo-iron-man2.jpg

Reactions: roseart
I've been keeping an eye out for this one, but there are too many other prints I want more in this price range. I'm a big Tong fan though