Belgium
Release date: December 9, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.50 (Amazon) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Gloss finish, back cover and inside artwork, 1 disc edition

51WAOJ7eHBL.jpg

71rywSJsLuL._SL1330_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Far as I'm aware its roughly similar but minus one or two of the more extreme scenes which by the description I'd be happy were left out as they'd kill the tone and appeal of the film completely. I'm hoping withthis steel we get something really striking with strong colours, most the designs for the first film weren't that great.

I really enjoyed the first film and am looking forward to the second on but god does that artwork suck!

I'll wait for another steelbook version as if it's anything like the first film then there will be loads of different ones over time

Loved the first, couldn't wait for the second, but as usual in the UK, it appears to have been cut to make it a 15 rating....... WHY???????? For once I would like to go and see an 18 certificate movie without the cuts. Not happy.

I really enjoyed the first film and am looking forward to the second on but god does that artwork suck!

I'll wait for another steelbook version as if it's anything like the first film then there will be loads of different ones over time

Its clearly not the artwork though? Why do people still think something with "ARTWORK TBC" on the image is going to be the artwork?! :squint:

Reactions: snooloui
Saw this at the weekend and loved it, even more so than the first!! Really looking forward to this release now :)

Just got back from watching this. It's amazing, I was so impressed by it. Thought it would never live up to the first and just be really cheesy and poor. I was wrong. Think I prefered it to the first. Will defo be ordering this once its live.