Belgium
Release date: December 9, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.50 (Amazon) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Gloss finish, back cover and inside artwork, 1 disc edition

51WAOJ7eHBL.jpg

71rywSJsLuL._SL1330_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the strange purple and green fade, looks a little chintzy. Missed the flick in theater. May consider if cheap....

I am on the fence. I loved the first movie but this one reminded me of a more violent mystery men.

Yeah I thought the same, not as instantly likeable as the first film and there seemed to be an awful lot of storylines crammed into the film, so at times it seemed a little cluttered, I did enjoy it though. and considering the change of writers and director it did keep the same style and tone of the first film. Some differences from the graphic novel too, but nothing too major that spoiled it

I'll more than likely buy it though, I think it will grow on me in time

Well, we are here to talk about steelbooks not to give personal opinions about movies.

Negative opinions are always allowed since you talk about steelbooks. I think we have other forums for this. :thumbs:

Okay. So I can expect you to cry at every movie opinion on this forum then? Didn't think so.

Reactions: toonminator
This is film is a let down for me especially as I really enjoyed the first one. However I like the cover art. If Amazon can bring the price down I will buy it.

Sweet, this will he live at midnight on sainsburys. I reakon £17.99

Now available for pre-order from amazon £21.50

Purchase Link

Awful. It seems every new release is going to be sold for £20+ on Amazon which is really disappointing. I can understand to a degree if it is limited but stuff like this should be the old Steelbook standard of £17.99.

Awful. It seems every new release is going to be sold for £20+ on Amazon which is really disappointing. I can understand to a degree if it is limited but stuff like this should be the old Steelbook standard of £17.99.
Universal steels Ted, Bourne Legacy, Jaws, E.T were all around this price for ages weren't they?, then many dropped sub £10 but only after quite a while. Same will happen I suspect. What is it with Universal's prices?