Belgium
Release date: December 9, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.50 (Amazon) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Gloss finish, back cover and inside artwork, 1 disc edition

51WAOJ7eHBL.jpg

71rywSJsLuL._SL1330_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to get a copy of this for £28.84 this morning via Amazon. I believe there's still 1 copy left at this price for anyone that's interested.

Managed to get a copy of this for £28.84 this morning via Amazon. I believe there's still 1 copy left at this price for anyone that's interested.

You lucky git!!! I am desperate for this Steelbook (although the German one would be better!) but don't want to spend the ridiculous money they're asking for it on eBAY!! :angry: It's all sold out again on Amazon now...

You lucky git!!! I am desperate for this Steelbook (although the German one would be better!) but don't want to spend the ridiculous money they're asking for it on eBAY!! :angry: It's all sold out again on Amazon now...

Yeah I would have preferred the German one too but haven't been willing to pull the trigger with the price being what it is and then I saw these.

Keep checking amazon mate, hopefully a few more may turn up on there soon at that price.

Reactions: BradG1984
Just ordered one copy from Zavvi-Outlet via Amazon. Got the info about price & stock from a price watching site. Not sure if they will really supply, but if yes this might happen again, the price is quite acceptable.

zavvi-outlet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is, £36 is still a deal, I've seen auctions on eBay of this steelbook going for over £50.

Yep, this has now sold out except the odd copy here and there. It was one print only so no more copies. Once the last few are gone this won't drop below £50 for a long time. It's a premium quality steel for a film it's fans love. £26.50 is a bargain.

If this it what gloss does to people then other companies should be taking note. Before the steel was seen, this thread had no buzz and nobody cared about the film.

Soon as it looks glossy and colourful its pandemonium!

Its proof that steelbook collectors have had enough of cheap crap steels.

Quite a few left at various HMV and HMV/Xtravision stores in Dublin. Any Welsh fans visiting for 6 nations rugby this weekend take note. (they also have 'Rush' steelbooks aplenty).