Belgium
Release date: December 9, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.50 (Amazon) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Gloss finish, back cover and inside artwork, 1 disc edition

51WAOJ7eHBL.jpg

71rywSJsLuL._SL1330_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember i ordered from them back when they were called something else.. the way they do business is strange. they dont even have the products they are listing for sale, it seems. once you put your order in, they then go about sourcing it.

its ok if its an average title- sourcing it wont be difficult. but this is a steelbook that has been out of print for months, nowhere to be found. where are they sourcing them from?

i wouldnt waste my time

As above I have fell for this a few times before and not once have they ever had the stock. They will keep your money until you ask for a refund. If you ask if they will be able to locate the stock you will get a snotty email about they would not advertise if they could not locate it. Be warned

I agree with all of the above, but there was once they did deliver. When Willow was OOS with everyone, they still had it advertised, and hey presto Willow ended up coming back into stock everywhere. Just saying.

I agree with all of the above, but there was once they did deliver. When Willow was OOS with everyone, they still had it advertised, and hey presto Willow ended up coming back into stock everywhere. Just saying.

they always seem to have stuff on the website that no-one else does-even back when they were cd wow-we'll see....worse comes to the worse my paypal payment will get refunded or I can claim back as I have fraud cover on my card

Just for information!! I know people have ordered these on the 'stock will be available in 7-10 days' and it never actually turns into a delivery..

Well i ordered 2 and they have both arrived today. So maybe this time they will fulfill the orders :)

Just for information!! I know people have ordered these on the 'stock will be available in 7-10 days' and it never actually turns into a delivery..

Well i ordered 2 and they have both arrived today. So maybe this time they will fulfill the orders :)

Not too sure about that. Ordered a copy on the 1st May and it is still showing as a backorder. I suspect they found a few copies and threw the listing up, but doubt they will have enough to fulfil everyone barring the few that got in first.

Shame......

Do you have any pics to show this, not being rude but want to make sure that this is true and my faith will be restored a tad with this company. Never ever got this title even though ordered now 4 times with them but always have to get refund as never any.

Do you have any pics to show this, not being rude but want to make sure that this is true and my faith will be restored a tad with this company. Never ever got this title even though ordered now 4 times with them but always have to get refund as never any.

The proof:
9 April 2014 Kick-Ass 2 (Limited Edition Steelbook) (Blu-ray+Ultraviolet)
Blu-ray - Region Free 459138463
www.wowhd.fr 8 May 2014 Despatched

Picture this week end, all are arrived yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered a copy on the 1st May and it got sent out on the 8th, arrived yesterday in mint condition (sent in the usual lightweight bubble mailer) so it can replace my slightly damaged copy.

One thing that is interesting is that the "new" copies that WOWHD are sending out have the more traditional, and tighter, shrink wrap than the rather loose stuff on the original run. Whether that means this is a new print run or some original copies have been re-sealed I don't know. The UV sticker was present and correct on the wrap and there is no obvious damage either.

Not sure how many copies they might get and I did have to wait a while for it to arrive, but clearly they do have some stock - or some way of getting said stock.

only took 21 days to arrive then.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

i ordered again lol i will give them 10 days to dispatch (as stated on their site) if i dont get a dispatch by then i will cancel

only took 21 days to arrive then.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

i ordered again lol i will give them 10 days to dispatch (as stated on their site) if i dont get a dispatch by then i will cancel

got an email saying they were still sourcing-win/win either way...

i will give them until the 4th of june to dispatch... otherwise i cancel.

why does it take so long, what are they doing, making them?

lol WOW HD sent me a cancellation email this morning

''Unfortunately despite our very best efforts we are unable to get further stock of this item from our supplier.''