Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.50 (Amazon) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Gloss finish, back cover and inside artwork, 1 disc edition

51WAOJ7eHBL.jpg

71rywSJsLuL._SL1330_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mine came. i got a sealed/mint steelbook :D

very happy.

its great because i remember turning my nose up at a copy i saw in hmv a few months back, it was £24. then kicked myself when it went OOP. but now i got it for £19 lol

sad that others have received amaray cases.

I received an open, used amaray copy! NOT HAPPY!!

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I received an open, used amaray copy! NOT HAPPY!!

Lets see what I get back from this......

I recently ordered Kick-Ass 2 blu ray steelbook from you website for £19.99, I had heard rumours that other people were receiving the standard plastic blu ray copy instead, so I contacted you via this form about a week ago, only to never receive a reply! First of all thanks for your terrible customer service!!

Well, I have received order #271 today and it turns out to be a STANDARD PLASTIC BLU RAY COPY!!! Not only that but it is OPENED and USED!!

£19.99 for an opened used blu ray? Are you kidding me?!?!?

I would like an immediate refund OR a partial refund and for you to send me the correct item? Under distance selling regulations I am quite happy to take this further.

Please actually reply to this one HMV!

Patrick.

I cant believe HMV have the nerve to pass off second hand amarays as steelbooks after clearly stating they would infact be steelbooks and customers should have nothing to worry about.

it seems i got very lucky in receiving a steelbook, but its not exactly a great advert for future business with them

I cant believe HMV have the nerve to pass off second hand amarays as steelbooks after clearly stating they would infact be steelbooks and customers should have nothing to worry about.

it seems i got very lucky in receiving a steelbook, but its not exactly a great advert for future business with them

Even if they do replace my copy they will never receive my custom again!

Thanks for the link! :thumbs:

Please could you share their response?

No problem, HTH.

My query was regarding the Rush steelbook, so not KA2 related, but it did state:

"Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and your custom.

I must clarify this is not the product quality I or you should expect form HMV."

I received a non-sealed, slightly scuffed steelbook of Rush. Just waiting to hear back from them since I've replied again - hoping to get a partial refund.