Kick-Ass (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...s{Steelbooks}+c{600}+&cpage=2&urlrefer=search

Release Date: May 28th, 2012

kickass.jpg
kickassback.jpg

kickassinside.jpg

Member pics courtesy of megabee:
yuuukikasso1.jpg

yuuukikasso2.jpg

yuuukikasso3.jpg

yuuukikasso4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor choice on artwork IMO for this one. But I like most of the others in the wave that I've seen artwork for. I'll stick with my first release on this one.

I already have the Italian steelbook for this one, but although it has the best front cover of all the Kick-Ass steelbooks, it also has no back art, and no inside art on the back section. I think I might buy this, and swap the Italian back plate, for this front one. I did the same recently with the Italian and Canadian Pan's Labyrinth steels.

Hmm.

I actually like the 4 of them standing there .. I have about 5 diff versions of steels for Kick A$$ allready , but I think I may have to have this aswell .. just caunt get enough of Kick A$$ :scat:

Reactions: cassopeia
Before i saw the artwork for this, i would have said absolutely no to any horizontal but this looks awesome, if that is the real inside artwork then i am getting it for sure

Seeming as the new Fox wave has been announced and some are priced @ £9.99 for a double play edition, do you think Play.com might surprise us with the same for this set? I'm hoping so.