apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
51j-oAhpKhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Larger / High def image

kickasssteelbookblurayp.jpg

This is a group buy for the Kick Ass steelbook that is being released in Germany. The release is
done by UNIVERSAL which is almost ALWAYS region free. Note that a similar title, GREEN ZONE
was recently released in Germany with a DEBOSSED title and NO RATINGS logo - it's a STICKER.

I would expect the same for the new KICK ASS steelbook in terms of the ratings LOGO. Given that the UK edition appears to have STATIC text at the bottom, it looks like this the "CLEAN" steelbook to own.

Example of Green Zone German steelbook
snv34604.jpg

snv34601.jpg

snv34602.jpg

Updated UK artwork
15515637x.jpg
$29.75 for each steelbook + EXACT SHIPPING TO YOU

(that is with TODAY's exchange - it might drop a bit before release)

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.de in fine shape.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I moved the posts that were in this thread that took away from the group buy into its own thread in the SB section.

Incase anyone was wondering...

^ Thanks!

Reserve list ---

1) Che (HDD)
2) DCSholtis (HDD)
3) MadMan (HDD)
4) king5six1
5) sixteenvolt420 (HDD)
6) the1tyrant (HDD)
7) chipvideo (HDD)
8) AVAILABLE
9) AVAILABLE
10) AVAILABLE

Last edited:
Just dropped the price on these due to amazon.de change...now $29.75 + shipping.

I will have these in hand tomorrow. Only a couple folks on this board should be looking for PMs tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.