Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Kill Bill 1+2

10795733-1366199041-39208.jpg

More:
10795733-1366629577-39543.jpg

10795733-1366629577-39552.jpg

Original poll infos:
View attachment 31537

Ok guys ... gonna get announced soon .... but until then choose on the inside art for another one of QT's epics. :LOL:

CHOICE 1
black1.jpg

CHOICE 2
black2.jpg
[/spoiler]

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 762
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 331
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 339
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 299
Last edited by a moderator:
yes i figured it was a little better, but i 'm sure i 'll still be rpetty disappointed(simply the character closer and even worse for me cut is a let down for me :()
you really mean glossy or shining?

Not to bad looking. Artworks ok and looks like theres a bit of spot gloss which is a nice touch. I think il wait for this one to get discounted first though before i stick a order in.

pretty disappointed by the back art, it is quite different of the art from the first post(less saturated, character closer/cut, etc)

The only reason I can imagine they have done that is so the back doesn't look like a complete replica of the inside left. Must admit I preferred it a bit more zoomed out aswell.

I wasn't aware there is a difference. They and the blood do stand out from the rest of he covers.
glossy is a type of a steel finition(disneys, like tron DE), shining is an effect (ff5 DE is not glossy, but has a shining effect on its title )
a glossy steel can also have some parts that shines more or less(title and actors names on the front end of watch DE)

Not to bad looking. Artworks ok and looks like theres a bit of spot gloss which is a nice touch. I think il wait for this one to get discounted first though before i stick a order in.
when there are parts that are glossy it is called a spot glossy finish, but i think you also meant shining more than glossy(like the blade which seems to me like it can shine depending on the ligthning)

Honestly the back art looks much better to me than the mock-up. Works very good with the front. This might be the reason for me to keep it, I was pretty much determined to pass it on as the back mock-up just didn't do it for me.

Not impressive at all. certainly coulda had more effort put in - like silver bling on "kill Bill" at least, or spot gloss on the black.

Also shouldn't it read "Quentin Tarantino's" ?

*strokes chin*
anyway..... not sure if i should re-order just for the novelty of having a zavvi steelbook which actually contains more than one disc EEK!