Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Kill Bill 1+2

10795733-1366199041-39208.jpg

More:
10795733-1366629577-39543.jpg

10795733-1366629577-39552.jpg

Original poll infos:
View attachment 31537

Ok guys ... gonna get announced soon .... but until then choose on the inside art for another one of QT's epics. :LOL:

CHOICE 1
black1.jpg

CHOICE 2
black2.jpg
[/spoiler]

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 760
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 328
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 337
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
is it a Zero Finish then?

Think some parts are, like the back sword which looks like bare metal. That blood definitely looks glossy.

I'm not sure if there's any parts with zero finish, but there's a very nice overall shine to the front and back, and the sword, title, and blood splatter really do stand out. It's a very nice steelbook.

...Even if I did get a slashed spine :tear:

Reactions: gaeljet
by glossy(blood, on the front art i guess) i think andy that you mean that it shines

@sabertooth, i believe that the fact that a title(or something else) shines, does not mean it is glossy or not glossy

and it is hard to say for me just judging on pictures sorry..

i'd say the non-shining parts are zero finish(pretty sure)

Last edited:
well i guess i'lll see when mine arrives. turns out i didnt cancel, just forgot to move funds into my steelbook card. fixed payment issue so i should still get my original zavvi code discount :D

Key question

Are these discs Region free?

better question.

why cant retailers just tell us all this on the product information page when u order in the first place? :ugh:

Just got mine. No dents, but a couple of curved scratches on the top left of the back. Not worth getting a replacement for but it's a shame since I prefer the back over the front.

its a full matte finish guys - got mine this morning.

Then I defer to those who have more knowledge than myself. I could tell it wasn't particularly glossy, not much more than that. It is certainly the nicest matte finish I've seen in some time, in that case.

better question.

why cant retailers just tell us all this on the product information page when u order in the first place? :ugh:

Agreed, wholeheartedly. I'm not sure retailers actually get all of the information though; many times the region info on the packaging/disc itself is incorrect. I presume the marketing strategy is often to state the region the product is to be released in. Still, it shows a degree of disregard for the consumers.

Key question

Are these discs Region free?

The discs both list Region B, but as my player is region free and not multi-regional I cannot confirm unfortunately.

I can confirm that these are definitely Region B locked guys.

I have a multi Region Blu Ray player where you have to manually switch for each region & when set for Region A a message appears saying the disc is a Region B disc.