Kill Bill-The Whole Bloody Affair to be shown in US Theaters - 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Screen Rant:
The second bit of news is that at long last, Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair, the full-length cut of Tarantino’s epic revenge flick, will be shown in U.S. Theaters.

There’s a couple of news items of the Quentin Tarantino variety that have popped up this week: The first is that the director is apparently making a Spaghetti Western as his next directorial project, with a solid cast of actors already lined up.

Regarding this Spaghetti Western: The Playlist spotted a story on Italian film site Movie Player, in which Italian actor Franco Nero was quoted at the Los Angeles Italia Festival as saying that he his next project was a Sergio Leone-esque spaghetti western that was attracting a several Hollywood names, including Keith Carradine, Treat Williams and…Quentin Tarantino.

AICN then picked up the ball and ran with it, offering several details of what is going on in Tarantino land at the moment:

Tarantino’s camp claims the director is currently hard at work on a script; what that script is they wouldn’t say.
AICN got it from other sources that Tarantino’s next film (and presumably the script he’s working on) is in fact a spaghetti western homage to Sergio Leone.
Christoph Waltz (Inglourious Basterds) is reportedly already attached to the project.

The title of the film is NOT The Angel, The Bad And The Wise, as is being widely reported.

It hasn’t been confirmed that Carradine and Williams are attached, but it’s certainly plausible; Nero is likely in the cast as well.
Shooting on the film is expected to star soon in Italy and Spain – when it will start shooting is still questionable.

Attachments

• Kill-Bill-Poster.jpg
    Kill-Bill-Poster.jpg
    592.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
That is great news! I always thought Tarantino would make a Western eventually, so many of his films have that feel. Any new Tarantino film is time to get excited!

It has been a long wait for The Whole Bloody Affair. We know that it is all cut and ready with the extra footage, we just need to get a release of it!

If he's going to screen 'The Whole Bloody Affair', do you reckon it'll finally get a home release? I hope so!

If he's going to screen 'The Whole Bloody Affair', do you reckon it'll finally get a home release? I hope so!

I think it will get released eventually. Theres a lot of people who want it for sure!

Last edited:
Quentin Tarantino has revealed that his original vision for Kill Bill, subtitled The Whole Bloody Affair, is on its way to cinemas in 2015.

Before bowing to studio pressure and splitting it in half, Tarantino had originally planned to release Kill Bill as one, ultra-long film, including a significantly extended version of the anime sequence from the first half.

"What’s going on with that is originally back when Kill Bill was going to be one movie, I wrote an even longer anime sequence,” says Tarantino. “I.G. [the Japanese Anime Studio] who did Ghost In The Shell said we can’t do that and finish it in time for your thing. And you can’t have a thirty-minute piece in your movie.”

“I said okay. It was my favourite part but it was the part you could drop. So we dropped it and then later when I.G. heard we were talking about doingKill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair, they still had the script, so without even being commissioned, they just did it and paid for it themselves.”

“It’s really terrific,” he continues. “Anyway, The Weinstein Company and myself were talking about actually coming out with it sometime, not before the year is out, but within the next year with limited theatrical engagement as well.”

Source