Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: UK Exclusive Limited to 2000

King Kong.jpg

Totally agree @Flloydo Universal have got it clocked for my money. Doing an amazing job

Always look forward to seeing what they're doing next and this is
Im impressed with all 3. Just hope the release dates are after august. And spread out

• Wow
Reactions: K1SK1S
Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Ahhh man I'm in for all 3 as not actually seen these 2 bit been meaning to pick them up... agree please be spread out and after August lol

That Atomic Blonde is stunning
Defo in for all 3 as long at its after august and they are priced the same as previous

Reactions: K1SK1S
Preordered a copy this morning from Orbit DVD. Universal UK has been releasing some bangers the last few years. That steelbook art is perfect.

Reactions: astycorax
Preordered a copy this morning from Orbit DVD. Universal UK has been releasing some bangers the last few years. That steelbook art is perfect.
Silly question maybe.
How does orbitdvd guarantee you a copy of a UK trade exclusive, if they're a US based store?
Surely all 2000 are limited to UK traders?

Silly question maybe.
How does orbitdvd guarantee you a copy of a UK trade exclusive, if they're a US based store?
Surely all 2000 are limited to UK traders?
I'm not sure but they seem to stock all of the Universal UK limited edition sets. I've bought a few others from them before, so they must know that they're getting a set amount in advance.

Reactions: TheWildEye
Hi everyone,

would you think it will be Zavvi exclusive or also Amazon UK please ?

Thanks ;)
I expect will be a trade wide release in UK
Usual retailers Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV

Due to been limited to 2000 might sell out quickly

I don't have details yet as to when going live but will update thread when that's known.