King Kong (2005) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1) [China]

What do you think of the slipcase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: Feb. 2015
Notes: This is HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1
Steelbook WWA, come with a booklet, post card and exclusive slipcase.
Black Slipcase embossed w/lenti card (not glued)
Limited 500 copies.

Group Buy: CLICK HERE (SOLD OUT)
45USD per copy (also includes shipping costs to HUB)
Limited to 1x copy per member (150x available for HDN members)

full

full

full

GB Opens: 10th March (150x available for HDN members)
New York (U.S.A. Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 10:00
London (United Kingdom) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 14:00
Canberra (Australia ) Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 01:00
Paris (France) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 15:00
Calgary (Canada) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 08:00
São Paulo (Brazil) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 11:00
Taipei (Taiwan) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 22:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy as well - hefty sucker, ain't it? I actually wasn't expecting it so soon - so nice not to have to wait up to 2 months. When the mailman handed me the package I had no idea what it was :LOL:. I don't know how long I can hold out before I tear this thing open, lol

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I'm waiting on a shipping quote for both titles too brother(although I've received my Tripack)
In the same boat here as well. I had contacted digitalbabe this past Saturday as a friend of mine (who lives in the same city) had been invoiced (and actually just received his copy the other day) and I hadn't heard anything. Had just wanted to check in as I've had nothing but problems with this group buy (my fault). I was told that they were combining orders as to save on shipping, so that's probably the hold up. As long as I get my copy, I'm good. I'll begin to worry if I read that everything's been shipped and I still do not receive an invoice...:ohno::ohno:

i havent received my shipping invoice either. im still awaiting gladiator and king kong :(

In the same boat here as well. I had contacted digitalbabe this past Saturday as a friend of mine (who lives in the same city) had been invoiced (and actually just received his copy the other day) and I hadn't heard anything. Had just wanted to check in as I've had nothing but problems with this group buy (my fault). I was told that they were combining orders as to save on shipping, so that's probably the hold up. As long as I get my copy, I'm good. I'll begin to worry if I read that everything's been shipped and I still do not receive an invoice...:ohno::ohno:

Please contact DB,we had shipped all stuffs to her at last week.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. I know the Hubs are working hard, making their way down the list, and they will get to us as soon as they can. I promise you.

Instead of worrying, I'm trying think positive. I'm gunna put some positive energy out there, becasue I'm sure it's will be all good.

Plus sometimes in this game, you gotta do a bit of waiting, and be patient. Good things come to those who wait. Throw caution to the wind, and let the chips fall where they may. Every little thing is gunna be alright mon

I don't think you have anything to worry about. I know the Hubs are working hard, making their way down the list, and they will get to us as soon as they can. I promise you.

Instead of worrying, I'm trying think positive. I'm gunna put some positive energy out there, becasue I'm sure it's will be all good.

Plus sometimes in this game, you gotta do a bit of waiting, and be patient. Good things come to those who wait. Throw caution to the wind, and let the chips fall where they may. Every little thing is gunna be alright mon
Agreed. I don't mind waiting at all and am not one to rush people or make them feel rushed. Rather they take their time and make sure everything is good than doing everything sloppily. I can only imagine the amount of work and effort it takes to take on something like this. As long as I eventually receive my copy, I'll be happy.

Welcome guys, received more lents and quarters today to finish round 1 for you all in both group buys for KK and Glad. . Rest of King Kong invoicing soon. Thanks all!

Reactions: wxlinkswd
Status
Not open for further replies.