Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 9, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

KingdomPlanetApes.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
Is it the world pay bit that it kept failing?

I've tried 4 times and now got 4 failed orders. Just went with Zavvi in the end
It's on new pre-orders they add to the site, it needs like a day or two to be able to be recognised, it's annoying as hell and they need to sort it as if its a popular item u can't pre order it before it sells out without paying now.
The only thing that works for me is to pay via paypal, but that means paying now for pre-orders months away.

It's on new pre-orders they add to the site, it needs like a day or two to be able to be recognised, it's annoying as hell and they need to sort it as if its a popular item u can't pre order it before it sells out without paying now.
The only thing that works for me is to pay via paypal, but that means paying now for pre-orders months away.
I missed out on King Kong LCE because of that botched check-out. :facepalm:

The thing that worked for me was to not use your saved card details, you can use the exact same card but only if you add it later, using the already saved card causes it to glitch out.

Reactions: Roofr4sh