Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another gorgeous set from FA :woot::woot: :joy:. I think the lenticular magnet will be just as fantastic as the one with Hunger Games 3 and I can't wait to see it 'in action' :OMG:.

Reactions: harry
It looks like a nice package especially the full slip (I am glad they went with a title on the front) but the lenticular magnet seems a little unnecessary. The biggest problem for me though is the quality of the Steelbook. The front and inside artwork is great but the back is boring; coupled with the likely poor finishing as it is a Fox release (think Batman, The Terminator etc.) and the package isn't as desirable as it first appears.

I wasn't sure when I joined the GB, I didn't like the movie that much so I had my doubts... But. Holy. Sh*t. That's just goddamn amazing! And with what price, who cares about Blufans when you can get this :thumbs:;)

It looks like a nice package especially the full slip (I am glad they went with a title on the front) but the lenticular magnet seems a little unnecessary. The biggest problem for me though is the quality of the Steelbook. The front and inside artwork is great but the back is boring; coupled with the likely poor finishing as it is a Fox release (think Batman, The Terminator etc.) and the package isn't as desirable as it first appears.

X-Men DOFP was a Fox title, and the Czech and UK steel were both very nice with far from poor finishes.:thumbs:

I'm going to put the lenti magnet on the back of the Steelbook :naughty:

This looks awesome and THE version to get as @psychoscot stated above. Glad my name is down for this.