Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This may sound like a stupid question, but are all FilmArena exclusives like this? Forgive my ignorance but I've never seen anything like this. I've only really started collecting steel books within the last year and what I'm seeing so far is going to cause me to go broke.

Reactions: CyberT
This may sound like a stupid question, but are all FilmArena exclusives like this? Forgive my ignorance but I've never seen anything like this. I've only really started collecting steel books within the last year and what I'm seeing so far is going to cause me to go broke.

I have just started to collect the FA exclusives as well, they all have special goodies inside like posters, books, lenti's etc. all in the beautiful slips. Very nice overall package! I was just introduced to companies like Blufans, HDZeta, KimchiDVD, Plain Archive, Novamedia and now FA. They all have beautiful collections, and certainly going to cause some financial heartaches collecting all of them.

Reactions: blu-steel
I have just started to collect the FA exclusives as well, they all have special goodies inside like posters, books, lenti's etc. all in the beautiful slips. Very nice overall package! I was just introduced to companies like Blufans, HDZeta, KimchiDVD, Plain Archive, Novamedia and now FA. They all have beautiful collections, and certainly going to cause some financial heartaches collecting all of them.

I loved Kingsman. Saw this thing and nearly came unglued. Hopefully I can get in on the GB for it. If there's a financial heartache, it'll be worth it.

I loved Kingsman. Saw this thing and nearly came unglued. Hopefully I can get in on the GB for it. If there's a financial heartache, it'll be worth it.

I just checked the last couple posts in the GB for this release and didn't see you name. Did you sign up on the GB yet? If not it's in the TRADES section of the forum, let me know if you have troubles finding it. cheers, and welcome to the empty wallet club

Thanks! Is it really $32 US for this?!

I think it was like 810 czk for the steel (which i think you are correct in 32USDish), and then there is 200 czk to ship to US (which is about 8 usdish). So all in it's about 40usd. And compared to some stuff from asia, IMO it's a pretty smokin deal. Don't get me wrong, i'll be the first inline for a blufans Kingsman, but it most certainly will be in the 60-70 range depending on goodies. Summary, FA good deal....buy it.

I think it was like 810 czk for the steel (which i think you are correct in 32USDish), and then there is 200 czk to ship to US (which is about 8 usdish). So all in it's about 40usd. And compared to some stuff from asia, IMO it's a pretty smokin deal. Don't get me wrong, i'll be the first inline for a blufans Kingsman, but it most certainly will be in the 60-70 range depending on goodies. Summary, FA good deal....buy it.

Done and done!

Yes region locked

Are their releases all Region Locked? If so, what region? If some of them are region-free, is there any way to tell? I was thinking about combining this with some other titles (like the recent Robocop steel and the Seventh Son 3D amray).

Dang..never knew FilmArena steels were that cheap (compared to Nova,BF, Kimchi,etc) I prefer the art on the Best Buy Canada steel but it would cost me about the same as this......GB here i come!!!!:D:woot:

Reactions: Bagman99
Are their releases all Region Locked? If so, what region? If some of them are region free, is there any way to tell? I was thinking about combining this with some other titles (like the recent Robocop steel and the Seventh Son 3D amray).
It depends on the studio as to whether it is region locked. Some of there titles are region free and others are region B locked which is the standard for Europe. A quick search through the forum should give you an idea as a lot of the Steelbooks have already been released. As a general rule Warner Bros and Universal titles are always region free.