Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When you said "Group buy price including all fee's is £23:thumbs:" all fees didn't include shipping in that, that's all that I was trying to get at.

Still cheaper! The pound is incredibly strong at the moment so buying abroad is to our advantage. Having been in quite a few of Czech GB's the box could be played football with and the steel would be unharmed at less than what FA charges.:D:p

Well, I think that really depend on where you live.
I just ordered from filmarena directly and the shipping only cost me 369KC (around 9GBP) to the UK.
So the total is 28GBP, that wasn't so bad...

I didn't think of the Distance, I used Priority shipping and was charged 829 CZK just for shipping charges, but its all good not complaining.

How many spots does Carl Lenc usually have when he hosts a FA group buy? I'm sure there can't be that many spots open, especially for those that are under 1000 prints.

The # of copies that Karel has per Gb varies, it is Never the same amount. It depends on the release and the Print run. What you would need to do is familiarize yourself in the Group Buy OP (first Post) it is where all the info pertaining to the GB is.

For this GB, Karel has not set a specific number but a closing date which will be anytime soon, so if you want the chance to get one I would sign up now and not wait. He is already at around 350 copies for this GB alone and he will start invoicing from the 31st...Gb can Close at anytime.

Still cheaper! The pound is incredibly strong at the moment so buying abroad is to our advantage. Having been in quite a few of Czech GB's the box could be played football with and the steel would be unharmed at less than what FA charges.

Indeed Karel KNOWS how to Package so our exclusive little Gems arrive Perfect, I would call his packaging Bullet Proof.

he is currently shipping Packages everyday, he is preparing and shipping like 20 boxes per day if not more. I don't know where he gets his energy on top of working full time and the 500km trip this weekend to Prague to pick up the Elektra copies. I think he might be Superman :cautious:

Reactions: j4c0
Indeed Karel KNOWS how to Package so our exclusive little Gems arrive Perfect, I would call his packaging Bullet Proof.

he is currently shipping Packages everyday, he is preparing and shipping like 20 boxes per day if not more. I don't know where he gets his energy on top of working full time and the 500km trip this weekend to Prague to pick up the Elektra copies. I think he might be Superman :cautious:
I'm convinced Karel has got his hands on one of these for transporting all his steelbooks for the GB's....
1325011755527.jpg

;) :D

I didn't think of the Distance, I used Priority shipping and was charged 829 CZK just for shipping charges, but its all good not complaining.

The # of copies that Karel has per Gb varies, it is Never the same amount. It depends on the release and the Print run. What you would need to do is familiarize yourself in the Group Buy OP (first Post) it is where all the info pertaining to the GB is.

For this GB, Karel has not set a specific number but a closing date which will be anytime soon, so if you want the chance to get one I would sign up now and not wait. He is already at around 350 copies for this GB alone and he will start invoicing from the 31st...Gb can Close at anytime.

Thanks Actarus! Looks like I was able to access the GB thread now.

Oh okay. I don't think I have the requirements to join group buys yet. I'll try to preorder one on June 1st. Thanks

you still have time to chatt within the next hour (non Spammy post) and once you reach 20 post the Gb Privilege will be open to you, this is the cheapest and best way to insure you get a copy... GB might not be close in any case you have nothing to lose. once you reach 20 post, it does take about 5 minutes for the system to register that you have access.

Reactions: luke98
Please note that film arena has increased their still collector number, last I heard a while back (HG3) they were allocated up to 1000, now seeing that they do print Run up to 1500, they also could have increased the still collectible number availability. Officially info on website only first 500 are fully allocated, but last I spoke with them about this they informed me that they had increased it.

So this is the reason why when a release is supposed to go on pre-order(Classic sale) it becomes automatically Sold Out, it is because all of the members who own a number have accepted to purchase their own numbered copy during the still Collectible Purchase Window which you can only see if you have a number that is allocated to you. reason why Elektra when straight to Sold Out and was not available for pre-order. This may also start being the case for higher numbered copies as well as most people purchase their copies during this pre- pre- release window.

Reason why best bet to be safe is to subscribed to a GB when you have the opportunity.

Reactions: bantha11