Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The UK version has the joke in it my friend went to see it

Thanks os much, if the UK has it I am sure and both versions I am getting doesn't, I'll get a couple of Amaray but I guess closer to release date people will be able to more confirm if other country as well has the ass joke, I would doubt if the Us would be edited they usually don't edit just rated R or Unrated

Thanks os much, if the UK has it I am sure and both versions I am getting doesn't, I'll get a couple of Amaray but I guess closer to release date people will be able to more confirm if other country as well has the ass joke, I would doubt if the Us would be edited they usually don't edit just rated R or Unrated
i always use Moviecensorship for comparisons with run times

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
The german blu ray will include English DTS-HD MA 7.1 :D(but maybe region code B only)

But what is weird, all My Fox steels are all Region Free, some say Fox lock their movies but have many and all are unlocked... in any case I ordered the best buy version as the fa will probably be region B(but who knows might be region free once in hands), so I'll watch the BB version and if Germany didn't censor the joke, I doubt that the joke will be cut as they most of the time in those situation always have them rated R or Unrated for Amarays on amazon.com...but thank you for giving me that option :)

Reactions: Hatori
So im guessing this release will be uncut also?

Both IMDB and film arena website states it will be the Actual Run Time of 129 Minutes, but no specifications in seconds...(since it is cut of only few seconds, I guess we will see when in hands).

Kingsman - The Secret Service Uncut Elsewhere?

Considerable Runtime Differences Suggest Hope

We already reported in December 2014 that the action film Kingsman - The Secret Service by Kick Ass director Matthew Vaughn was censored in the UK in order to avoid the "18" rating. However, the runtimes of the BBFC 15 version and the German FSK 16 version show a noteworthy difference as the film runs longer in Germany.

The British cut of the movie clocks in at 128:34 minutes while the German release has a duration of 129:25 minutes. The difference of 51 seconds is quite large and isn't due to rounding up. Also, logos can most likely be ignored since the film's sole distributor is 20th Century Fox. Therefore, it's quite possible that the film's UK pre-cuts won't affect other markets.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like this is going to get a steelbook in the UK then. (n)

No matter... this looks like a great edition! Joining the GB now. :D